Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative. People with foul mouths tend to be less intelligent and more ignorant. They swear because they aren't smart enough to think of proper descriptive words for things.
I think I will rely on scientific studies, not opinionated comments.:p
But I don't think this applies to all people though so I can partially agree with you.

Something I noticed- I watched a couple episodes of Night Sky the other night when I was too brain dead and sore to move. It's a science fiction show. I haven't watched anything new in ages because we don't have cable and I just don't enjoy most newer shows. Anyway, the show is about these portals to another world where people can disappear and they are in a religious cult. (One of the portals is even hidden in a church)

I have seen more and more anything extra terrestrial tied to religion, which is weird, but I think there's a reason.

Something I noticed- I watched a couple episodes of Night Sky the other night when I was too brain dead and sore to move. It's a science fiction show. I haven't watched anything new in ages because we don't have cable and I just don't enjoy most newer shows. Anyway, the show is about these portals to another world where people can disappear and they are in a religious cult. (One of the portals is even hidden in a church)

I have seen more and more anything extra terrestrial tied to religion, which is weird, but I think there's a reason.

We cut off cable some years back because I refused to give hollyweird any more money. Hubby didn’t care because he only likes the older shows.

Funny you should say that. Some months ago while listening to someone talk about extra terrestrials, it hit me hard that they were talking about angels! Have not been able to shake that thought.

My brother and I saw some crazy stuff back in 2000 and it was a lot like the OP's story. We were watching a small bright light zoom across the night sky also making sharp turns. The turns were so abrupt and the speed so great that I don't see how anyone could survive the G-forces. I've often thought about why there would be headlights on a spaceship and the best guess I have is that if you are moving that fast, the smallest grain of sand can destroy your ship and radio waves are too long to bounce off a grain of sand. THz wavelength collision-avoidance radar using an array of photomultiplier tubes as a detector?

Don't worry earth is safe. Im sure of it because im pretty sure i know what music is playing throughout their spaceship.

Latest posts

Back