Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nora Michels

Reaction score
Yeah, haha, fear of alien invasion sparked my interest in doomsday prepping lol. Here's why:

About five years ago my mother and I lived with my father, sister, and brother back in Alaska before mom divorced him and we moved to her home state of Montana. One winter night my brother-in-law-to-be-but-hopefully-never came into our house from my sister's cottage to tell me to come outside and look up. I really didn't want to, especially because I'm pretty sure he was high, and it was probably 20 below zero outside. He said spaceships, and my curiosity got the better of me, plus I really wanted to laugh in his face and tell him it was just a satellite lol.

So I bundled up and followed my deranged brother-in-law out into the dark, arctic environs lol; he's kidnapped my sister's kids before, and has actually tried to kill my sister before, oh, and even shot up our house once, so, JUST IN CASE, I of course brought my pistol with me lmao. (I kinda hate the father of my nieces and nephew, but hey, he's family, what can you do? Plus the nearest police station was a two-hundred mile round trip. Montana is like, WAY nicer lmao. =P )

As we got out into the yard to look up at the sky, I saw my sister, one of her druggie friends, and my darling 5-year old niece were all standing outside, shivering in the cold along with me and Mr. Bag-O-Turds lol. "This had better be good." I muttered to nobody in particular.

He pointed towards a region of sky and tried telling us where to look for a little star, so I started looking for a satellite in the general direction he was pointing, and sure enough there was indeed "a little moving star" lmao. I quickly informed him that the other-worldly phenomena he was witnessing was actually human technology. He told us all to keep watching, so we humored him.

The little star thingy was indeed moving pretty fast, but that didn't convince me at all. And yeah, it was a little weird when it caught up to another little moving star that appeared to speed up as the first little star approached it, but still, it could just be some NASA training drill or something. But it was definitely kinda weird when the second little star being chased by the first little star suddenly made a 90 degree turn to evade the first little star, but that STILL wasn't what convinced me; it got even freakier.

At this point, my parents had come out of the house as well to see what all the fuss was about. We all stood there transfixed on the two dots of light chasing each other and dancing around each other in that one region of the sky almost directly above our farm house; I remember because I still remember the pain in my neck from the position I had to crane it backwards to see what the hell he was talking about lol. Mom and dad quickly joined us in the creepy-staring-straight-upwards-pose we were in.

Then it happened; the moment I officially became a believer lmao: Out of absolutely nowhere, a super bright star popped in from what I can only imagine would be outer space,because it didn't come inwards from the north, east, west or south, it just "popped up" like it was not there one second and THEN it was there all of a sudden lol. It feels hard to explain because I've literally never seen anything like that on EARTH lmao. But wait, it got even weirder!

I $#!T you not...the big giant bright star then began SHOOTING OUT dozens and dozens if not HUNDREDS of little tiny stars in ALL different directions, which quickly descended upon the first two little stars that were chasing each other.

"Holy s**t..." about three of us all said at the same time. We couldn't tell who because none of us could take our eyes off of what was happening in the sky, and half-expected flaming spaceship debris to start falling down on us at any moment lmao.

We watched what appeared to be a Star-Wars-styled-interplanetary-starship-battle over our property for at least a couple minutes, maybe a few minutes; I remember my limbs starting to go numb from the sub-zero temperatures and I wanted to go inside but I didn't want to miss anything I was seeing because it was just too surreal lmao. The crafts made movements so quickly and fluidly, unlike anything I know of aerial vehicles of the Earthling variety; my mind was officially blown in every way possible lol. The little swarming stars in the sky gradually dissipated, and a handful of little stars then flew back to the big giant bright star, and then, just as quickly and as suddenly as it had appeared, the big bright star vanished, as if popping out of existence, and the skies were completely still once again.

....And then I started having nightmares and doing obsessive research that made me feel like a crazy person and finally I decided I needed to do EVERYTHING in my power to prepare for the threat of an ALIEN INVASION! Mwahahaha! 😈

Lmao, I'm a dork. =P

Last edited:
RIGHT?! That's the problem! Lmao. I have NO IDEA how to prepare for something so unprecedented, sooo, I guess I'm just trying to prepare for, EVERYTHING? Lol.

The first step is to finish collecting my First Line EDC items; there's only two left on my list; a defensive blade and a tactical flashlight. The other items I have already; money belt, wallet, keychain, smartphone, lighter, multi-tool, and pistol. Let's hope the aliens aren't bulletproof lol. Or can control minds. Or turn invisible. Or have telekinesis. Or have that thing that wasps have that calls all their buddies when one of them dies. Or whatever. I can only plan for so much lmao. I just have to trust I'll be able to adapt to survive as the situation changes; like if they can control minds, try to retrieve a dead alien to dissect and see if I can't figure out how the mind-control ticker thingy-ma-bobber works, and how to turn it the hell OFF lmao. ...Could be as a simple as a tinfoil hat...buuut I kinda doubt it lol.

If they're bulletproof I'll try to see if they're fireproof; if they're fireproof I'll try to see if they're shockproof, if they're shockproof I'll try to see if they're waterproof, and if they're waterproof I'll try to see if they're bombproof, if they're bombproof I'll try to see if they're liquid-nitrogen-proof....and so on and so forth until I FINALLY figure out how to KILL it through trial and error lmao. It would take a lot of careful planning over the course of weeks if not months. Biological warfare is also within the realm of possible ways to attack them. Or cyber warfare; I've been looking into going to college for classes in computer science for specifically this lol.

Edit: Same here; economic collapse will happen with or without an alien invasion lol.

@BillMasen : Unidentified Flying Object; not neccesarily foreign. One of my theories is that perhaps the American government and other governments of the world have been working with aliens and their technology in secret; the UFOs my family and I saw very well could have been American; we lived eight miles north of a Missile Defense Base, and ninety miles south of an Air Force Base in Alaska lol; they conducted war games less than a mile from our house, which was often shaking with explosions and sonic booms from the fighter jets; it wouldn't surprise me at all not even a single little teeny tiny bit to discover that what we witnessed was actually an American war-game testing experiment of some kind, with reverse-engineered alien technology. I would not be shocked AT ALL lmao.

@Mountain Dragon : As to what the aliens would be looking for, my first guess would be water. Our planet has a whole heckuva lot of it, so yeah, LOGIC lol. My second guess would be food, which again, we have a lot of, (especially if Humans are on the menu. =P ). My third guess would be breathable air, another thing we have an abundance of.

Fun Fact: According to ancient Babylonian mythology, the aliens came here looking for gold, but were so lazy or so incapable of mining it for themselves, that they decided to screw around with monkey's to create a strong, superior slave race to do all the work of mining their gold for them. And thus, humanity was created. Interesting folks, those ancient Babylonians. Their mythology of the Anunnaki reads like science fiction, complete with space ships and massive explosions. I wonder where they could've gotten such advanced ideas that were thousands of years ahead of their time? 🤔

Another theory is that the aliens are here to "enlighten" us and usher in a "new stage" of human evolution.

Still another theory is that the aliens are actually US from the distant future and are historians of sorts, just studying and observing; scientists ran a simulation of how our bodies are likely to evolve over the next thousands and thousands of years, and we ended up looking like Grey Aliens lmao.

Regardless of why they are here or what they want, I don't care, I STILL won't trust them a single tiny little bit lmao. I'm a believer in Star Trek's Prime Directive lol. I want all aliens, innocent or not, OUT of our solar system, (the boundary formed where our sun stops pulling crap towards it, way beyond Pluto.)

Sign the Declaration of Human Sovereignty today lol! Human Sovereignty

Last edited:
@bigpaul : That's my theory as to why they haven't full-on attacked us yet; they know how unruly we are, and thus cannot be ruled, and we're technologically advanced enough to dish out some major damage, making us more trouble than it's worth...for now anyway.

Mom seems to think it's because the aliens are peaceful hippies who could wipe us all out with a single thought but don't because they're just really really friendly lol, but I highly doubt that lmao. ALL throughout history whenever a more advanced civilization meets a primitive civilization, it almost NEVER works out well for the primitives lol. It drives me nuts how mom says that after full disclosure when "first" contact happens, she's going to be one of those people with the signs saying "Take me with you!" (as into aboard an alien craft headed to outer-friggin-SPACE.)

If I were stupid enough to stay in the city, then I'd be one of those people on the ground with a sign saying "Aliens go home! Earth is for Humans!" LOL XD

Fortunately though I'm way more pessimistic and distrusting and thus less risk-taking in general, like asking the alien invaders to abduct me out of sheer, WILD curiosity lmao. Nonono, I'm running for my life into the WOODS lmao. And GOD HELP whichever alien scum that tracks me down or stands in my way lmao. 😈

WELCOME TO EARTH! 💩

Last edited:
So, thank you for joining and thank you for sharing, :). Prepping, in general, is an anxiety-driven process. We all prep for different reasons, whether it's environmental/weather based, economic based, or alien (off-world) based or....worse.

Going down the thought-experiment route I'd say the only way to prepare for said-alien invasion would to prep similarly as if for nuclear war. This is a big one...the biggest. As a popular astrophysicist once put it, an alien invasion vs. Earth's inhabitants would be like Godzilla vs. Bambi (we're Bambi). Any species sufficiently powerful and advanced enough to travers the vastness of space (and address the issues of time as well) would possess technology so far beyond ours we would be no threat to them should they decide to pay us a visit.

That said, hunkering down in, say, a bunker and waiting to see if they just leave after a few weeks, months, or years, may be the best bet. Essentially we'd resort to what our very primitive ancestor species did when living amongst the dinosaurs....hide. Again, that's a big prepping path that includes lots of money and resources. You could start by looking for a place to live with local caves that could be used for shelter, then an extensive bug-out plan to those caves should ET decide to phone friends to visit instead of phoning home. I'd say this; start your preps, if you've not already, very general. Gather enough beans, bullets, and Band-Aids for a few months to start. Train in first aid and self defense tactics, learn your local environment, have a bug out location, and, if available, gather a trusted network of friends and family. Once that groundwork is laid, then start to specialize in whichever way you see fit to hide from the coming alien apocalypse.

Myself? I plan on welcoming our alien overlords. :D

peace.

Latest posts

Back