Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Limey" I haven't heard that term in a long time. Over the years I worked for several Brit oil companies overseas. My Brit coworkers had several names for Americans too. None of which bothered me at all. We all got along just fine.
This race BS gets thrown around a lot in this country. But compared to many of the countries where I worked, where there was true racism, the US is the least racist country in the world.

It used to be YANKS but these days its usually MERKINS :) Canucks, and I wont repeat what we oftyen call certain European nations :)

Wanna see racism go to Nigeria, Zimbabwe or South Africa and see how whites are treated, or in many countries how Arabic Africans treat Black Africans and vice versa. Go to Spain and see how the Spanish treat the Catalans, of south america where the Hispanic community treat the indiginous peoples.

I dont find that term even remotely offensive but because I am a gentleman I will endevour to not use it again.

but just remember there are Englishmen and everyone is is a bloody foreigner :) :) :)

It used to be YANKS but these days its usually MERKINS :) Canucks, and I wont repeat what we oftyen call certain European nations :)

Wanna see racism go to Nigeria, Zimbabwe or South Africa and see how whites are treated, or in many countries how Arabic Africans treat Black Africans and vice versa. Go to Spain and see how the Spanish treat the Catalans, of south america where the Hispanic community treat the indiginous peoples.
I've been to many of those places, and more. I've had employees killed just because they came from a certain tribe or from the "wrong" part of the country. I get a laugh out of people who get their tit twisted over a simple word. These people really need to get out and see the real world.

You people had a few other names for us Merkins too.... Most I thought were funny. Some people are just too sensitive and need to get over themselves.

The real Yankees!

1281354402-850x560.jpeg

I don't believe in alien invaders, I think there is something else in this universe besides us, but I don't think they are interested in coming here and under Sleeping Jo, unless they want to pick him up and do experiments with him.:D

But if alien intruders should arrive here and if they are in a bad mood I will shoot at them with my Carbine or beat them with it.
If it doesn't help then I guess I'm out of luck, but at least I tried, I'd rather die than be captured by Mars people.

As long as the birds have something in common and are of roughly the same opinion, this is always the best, and every now and then a topic is funny.

The "Prophet" is gone, he is now preaching his point of view in another forum, maybe he has more luck there, unfortunately I couldn't give him a good forum address on the way, his word would certainly be very valuable there ... 🤣

Definition of Racist = others people's opinions that I don't like. It is the left's way to silence you because social injustice is a hot topic in politics. I find that it is a very simliar tactic used much like the Salem witch trials of 1692. If you were called a witch, you were condemned in society and burned at the stake. Your family was subject to losing social and economic status. The word witch was the worst thing you could be labeled and completely innocent people died because they had no way to prove otherwise.

People fear being labeled a racist because of the cancel culture. It is now the new worst thing you can be. Social status, economic loss and shaming are sure to follow if you are labeled as a racist in today's society. One simple word that has so much power and control over us yet it is just a word, much like cuss words, it easily offends people that don't believe in it's use. People give words power to control what they think and say. The only people that are exempt are people that truly don't care what you call them or those that have no social status.

I have reached a dangerous level of no longer caring what people think of me. My rights do not end where your feelings begin. That being said, I am still forced to conform to my employers expectation that my thoughts and words will be theirs because I am a servant and I am expected to obey.
End of rant...

Latest posts

Back