Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Arcticdude : I'm not repeating the derogatory racial slur you decided to use; the fact you didn't even know what I was talking about is concerning lol. Sorry for any confusion; I should've said it was a disgusting term. =P
I guess your referring to the term wetback? What I think is disgusting is that there are millions of wetbacks, or if you prefer; illegal aliens in this country that broke our laws. And not many people seem to care. I think the last time the government really tried to do something about this problem was back in the 50's. Look up "Operation Wetback".

Nice deflection.

There's a difference between not being politically correct, and acting like a racist piece of garbage. =P

I too disagree with illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean I'm going to resort to using racist slurs; it has to do with policy and the economy; nothing to do with their race.

Try to have at least a little decency; please, thank you? 🙄

In the US, they were called illegal aliens for a long time, because they snuck in the US illegally. The left here in the US wants them in our country to vote left, so they use the term "undocumented" instead of "illegal". I think using the term illegal is correct, as allowing this to happen is a slap in the face to the people coming over and doing it the right legal way.
And you are correct, Big Paul, here as well - the left use the racist card to stifle discussion with the right, or to say, "Shut up, I win". Even our students are taught that in school. If you are white, you are considered racist here by many.

@Amish Heart : Lmao, if I see racist shit flying around I'm gonna bloody call it out; freedom of speech, deal with it lol. If he's free to use a derogatory racial slur as defined by the dictionary, I'm allowed to say that's disgusting. 😁

I must of missed "the word". I know in many places, calling someone illegal is considered racist. I choose to continue to use the word. And the word retarded. It means dumb. And the word oriental. Just like what it says on the package of Ramen noodles. I am not racist. I am a white woman, but I'm not racist.

@bigpaul : Sounds like you live in America lol. I tend to see more racism from black people than white people too; I call them out on it too, but people get more upset about that from some kind of misplaced sense of white-condescension. I still haven't quite grasped that social norm or whatever, but I have aspergers; a lot of stuff just kinda goes over my head like that lol.

@Amish Heart : Oh no, I'm talking about @Arcticdude . I have zero issues with the phrase "illegal immigrant". I use that one all the time; I actually adamantly refuse to use the phrase "undocumented citizen" because that's just plain damn silly lol.

@bigpaul : Goddamn right I'm complaining lol. I'm allowed to complain. I like it; fires me up; makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lmao. =P

Regarding missing the social norm, Nora....I would intentionally avoid the social norm. The rules have been written by the left. And I hate the race card for any race being played by anyone, in anyway.

@Amish Heart : Oh no, I'm talking about @Arcticdude . I have zero issues with the phrase "illegal immigrant". I use that one all the time; I actually adamantly refuse to use the phrase "undocumented citizen" because that's just plain damn silly lol.
I think this whole conversation has become a little silly over a simple term. Call them what you want. They broke the law and should all be deported. Am I "racist" for for using the term wetback? No. But I don't care if you think I am.
Sorry for the deflection from the original topic.

Latest posts

Back