Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As most current and recent human research has shown, life appears to be quite rare in the universe. The fact that we live on a planet with such a span of diverse life could possibly attract an alien species just out of curiosity...or to strip our planet for resources....you know, like we do, ourselves.

I sincerely doubt an alien species, if it could even communicate with us, would be interested in our technology or politics, but just the fact that we exist may be the draw.

any Alien(i.e. from outer space) would probably avoid coming here to planet Earth after they see what a mess human beings have made of it, thats if they can even get through all the space junk orbiting the planet.

Last edited:
@The Parahunter : Omg, I love you! Someone who can actually take the threat seriously! Aside from the whole thing about welcoming our alien overlords; to me that's either naivety, or suicidal depression lmao. I related with so much of what you said; especially about the part of likening it to prepping for a nuclear war; I see it as a combination of prepping for nuclear war, and prepping for a massive meteor slamming into the Earth, breaking it into pieces lol; basically just the worst scenarios I can possibly imagine all rolled into one glorious catastrophic Extinction Level Event lol.

It is my hopes that when the aliens try to invade, I will be disgustingly over-equipped upon discovering that I DRASTICALLY overestimated their abilities lol.

I do suspect that any civilization that expends the resources to come here in person PROBABLY doesn't have their best intentions for us, and is probably looking for a new home to plant down their alien flag at; they could have been totally oblivious to our civilization before locating a planet (ours) in a distant solar system that happened to be in the Goldilocks zone of a young star; they could teleport here without even knowing of a particular surface nuisance standing in their way of a new home: HUMANS mwahaha lol.

And they wouldn't even need ships capable of interstellar travel to get here; most likely they'll come here through wormholes. This doesn't mean they're all that much more advanced than we are; our Earth scientists are ALREADY experimenting with wormholes; another thing I worry about lol. We could very well crack the secret one of these days, and then, when our sun is finally destroying our planet, we'll have located an Earth-like planet for our species to re-locate to, and we'll open up a wormhole to that region of the galaxy, to explore; we might even just find that there's a primitive race of humanoids on the Earth-like planet we have chosen to call our new home. Then WE'LL be the alien invaders lol. By then we may have evolved to the point we even look like Gray Aliens lol. This could be an endless cycle and the alien invaders we face are actually US from the future lol, (again, it'd be basic wormhole technology; you don't need to be all that advanced to stumble upon the secret to perfecting it. I think there's probably a limit to how smart a lifeform can get,and I feel like we Humans are already towards the top of the intelligence spectrum, even when compared to intelligent extraterrestrial life. I'm also a believer in the theory that the best way to understand life on other planets is to look at life on our planet, because life evolves in a similar fashion across the Universe, kinda like how in the movie Avatar there were birds, horses, cats, and rhinos, etc.

Last edited:
@bigpaul : Same here; I had to actually see evidence of aliens in the sky above me before I got bit by the Alien Invasion Doomsday bug lol.

Right? Lol. XD

Well...kinda. A bunch definitely snuck in here illegally. Dunno if I'd call it an invasion though (in the warfare sense of the word, like Russia invading Ukraine.)

The only alien invasion that I care about is the millions of wetbacks that have already invaded our country.
we call this kind of aliens professionals - sounds better and gives less problems with the judiciary.
The reason for this expression was that the german chancellor Merkel described the uncontrolled "immigration" as positive for the shortage of skilled workers because the government was absolutely overwhelmed and no longer had any control over the borders.

Last edited:
@Arcticdude : I'm not repeating the derogatory racial slur you decided to use; the fact you didn't even know what I was talking about is concerning lol. Sorry for any confusion; I should've said it was a disgusting term. =P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back