ALICE gear setup update!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliprepper95

Reaction score
DSCF0130.JPG

Just a little update more pictures will be up soon, as soon as I have gone through everything!

I like the older LBV/LBE sets I use both alice and molle but prefer LC2 alice . They transfer weight to your hips better than the new stuff . I get mine out and use them when hikeing or shooting so I can judge where best to put each pouch , KA BAR , canteens , butt pack . compass , first aid , holster . Thoes old surplus are great gear you did a good job with your gear selection . If my dial up would let me post pics I would add some of the sets I've been working on .

I like the older LBV/LBE sets I use both alice and molle but prefer LC2 alice . They transfer weight to your hips better than the new stuff . I get mine out and use them when hikeing or shooting so I can judge where best to put each pouch , KA BAR , canteens , butt pack . compass , first aid , holster . Thoes old surplus are great gear you did a good job with your gear selection . If my dial up would let me post pics I would add some of the sets I've been working on .
Thank you I appreciate your post, I really like my setup as well. I have a radio pouch coming in today to add to the setup and I am going to put the Baofeng uv-5r in that pouch, and last night I put my survival knife on the vest as well temporarily until I can get the m9 bayonet for the ar15, so so far its pretty much a complete setup.

As of right now I have two compass/first aid pouches at both ends of the belt, three m16 mag pouches, two 9mm pistol mag pouches, two 1 quart canteens, a butt pack, an m12 pistol holster, and not in the picture is my survival knife and radio pouch which I will repost the picture with the things I added.

Latest posts

Back