Must Read "Alexa, are you spying on me?"

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Alexa, no Google assistant or any other electronic help mates. We are watched, just that simple. There is no need to help them. It is more fun to make them work for a living, vs. doing the work for them. I enjoy using multiple VPN's, multiple browsers and separating the sites I visit on different browsers. Does that stop them, heck no but at least they have to work at filling in all the holes.

The answer is yes. You can be talking about a product you have never mentioned before and viola ads magically appear on your social media. I would never have one. My daughter does be young adults are so used to tech, the pay zero attention.
When you're near Alexa, and your daughter is out of hearing range, start talking about adult diapers, constipation, and any other subject she isn't interested and doesn't want to hear about. It's her Alexa, she'll get the adds.

When you're near Alexa, and your daughter is out of hearing range, start talking about adult diapers, constipation, and any other subject she isn't interested and doesn't want to hear about. It's her Alexa, she'll get the adds.
I've bought a transportable Bose bluetooth loudspeaker. This dammned thing is like Alexa. connect itself with laptops and mobile phones and use them to connect to Internet. Therefore I put it always after use into a Faraday cage bocklet and it went dark for the spies. After a week doing so, it gave up to get connected by itself.
Seems if they do not get a permanent stream of information, the algorithm behind estabished, sort You out as a useful information source.

There are lots of spyware you can buy for $100 to install in someone's phone in just a couple minutes. Then you can listen and watch video through their phone without activating the green light.. also will copy you on text/emails they send/receive in real time... if you can do all that for $100 imagine what the powers to be can do! Why a Faraday box is important to use at times also.

If you know these devices spy, why own them? Fingernail paint your selfie cameras, tape the forward cameras till you need them, and electrical tape the mic while not in use (very effective). I am less than a year (the way things are going) from setting up a land line with autopatch to the old repeater buried in my closet. Once I get a better VNA to tune the duplexer, the days of google and alexa trojan horsing their way into my home with these kardashian cellular devices are over! Leave a dang message if you need to tell me something ~ remember those days?

....and I realize these devices spy more for marketing rather than government spying, after all, the govt likely has better things to do. The problem here is that these data whores are selling YOU to other companies. You should be getting PAID to use google and Alexa! I am not for sale, not if the market pimps get all the money for it.

I just wanted to update everyone on the shenanigans my new phone has been pulling. As mentioned above, I keep my camera taped over until its needed. Well, I wanted to take a picture of Tiff's apple cobbler, and before I could even snap the picture, google had already passed the live stream from my camera to their server-based algorithm and tagged it "Food" (that popped up on the bottom of the screen). I then went into permissions and was seriously disturbed. Google had, by default (i dont even have this thing signed in on google anything), every single permission on my phone to allow. This included physical activity like steps and excersize right down to my phone's contact list, camera and microphone.

PLEASE, everyone check their default permissions and put google on time out! I just got this Motorola One 5G a few weeks ago and figured, if I don't sign into google, it won't do that crap. WRONG! You don't need to sign in when lets their app access everything on your phone by default (like IMEI, microphone, files, your phone number, prepping associates, how fat you are, etc).

I never clicked agree to ANY google terms of use when I bought this ~ for what I thought was this very reason. My fault for not checking I guess...

Last edited:
Just talked to my buddy about this issue and he made a heck of a good point. The snapdragon chipset alone costs more than I paid for the phone. When you start to price out all the things that go into it, like 6 cameras, a 2k screen, stupid fast processor, 128gb internal memory, 4GB ram, it becomes obvious that someone else is footing part of the bill ~ government subsidy. It is the worlds most effective spy tool, they want you to afford it.

And the sad reality of it is this... You volunteered the information to their servers, which makes it their property. Guess who no longer needs a warrant. I thought the stingray (now Hailstorm for the 4G world) cell site simulator was bad.... BTW, if you are not up to speed, Google bought Android.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back