Alex Jones?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamhufff

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been listening to Alex Jones on and off for about the last year or so. I don't agree with everything he says but I also think he covers things that the normal media doesn't. Does anyone have any thoughts on him or advice on other news source? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a bit out there. Some of it is credible, other (most of it) is just out there conspiracy stuff. He's about entertaining, not vetting. If you want conspiracy discussion that is actually serious, try abovetopsecret (not providing a link, as it's another forum, so don't want to promote on this forum, but really a different ball of wax)...

You have the misfortune of growing up in the time you are (if I'm guessing age right). Not your fault, just that schools want to turn out little workers, not free-thinkers. College, at least (still), promotes critical thinking, and you'll need it to sift through the garbage in the conspiracy world.

Thing is though, are you sure you want to know? You won't like what you find. I promise you. Certainly enough stuff that IS real....to make you look at the world much differently. Once you know how deep the corruption is, just kind of always stains everything.

Very true. Definitely in the business of fear mongering...but because he's one of the bigger outlets, a lot of interestingly credible stuff makes its way on the show too. VERY little, but being able to sift through all the muck to find such little tiny nuggets....some amazing stuff out there.

Latest posts

Back