Helpful Info. ALERTS!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have to worry about it but my sister does. I sent her a text about it. She lives close to Houston but still almost an hour away from downtown where the protest is to be held.

Im glad to hear you guys are safe. With your sis an hour away, she is too. Everyone just needs to be aware and not end up traveling into these rioters by accident.

Last edited:
I agree Urban. The left is pouring it on too thick out of the blue they are disgusted with the protests? On Twitter, Kamala asked for donations to bail out these idiots. These records are forever. Joe is in pictured bending the knee to BLM.
They just keep digging themselves in deeper and regular folks see the hypocrites that they are. The ones that are so active against Trump are in states that are already Blue. No big loss there. I do believe that many of these states have a better chance of moving to Trump than Biden. People are fed up with the riots.

Besides the radical left-wing terrorists throwing fire bombs at the Portland police all night, another one ran over a Proud Boy with his truck at a gathering to remember Aaron "Jay" Danielson across the bridge in Vancouver, WA. Nothing on the MSM about it. In fact, if you go to yahoo and search "proud boy ran over" it gives you an error code.

So did anything happen last night? Haven't seen any news...

HB gave the highlights. Saw something about Dallas, but just regular riot stuff. What does that say about these rioters when I can describe it as “regular riot stuff”? Geez. Anyway, they must not have been able to pull off more trouble in all those locations last night. Thankfully.

dENESrT.jpg

Preppers please be aware there are going to be RIOTS in these cities starting tonight! Be armed and stay safe.

New York City
Atlanta
Aurora
Baltimore
Chicago
Cleveland
Charlotte
Detroit
Honolulu
Houston
Huntsville
Inverness