Helpful Info. ALERTS!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
should we post alerts here,be they man made or nature trying to wipe us out??
bad, scary events in our neighborhood or near,would that help us in our preps to know where we are
at that moment?
feel free to comment,

should we post alerts here,be they man made or nature trying to wipe us out??
bad, scary events in our neighborhood or near,would that help us in our preps to know where we are
at that moment?
feel free to comment,

This should work well! The need to spread valuable information quickly to fellow Preppers is critical in my humble opinion.

Preppers please be aware there are going to be RIOTS in these cities starting tonight! Be armed and stay safe.

New York City
Atlanta
Aurora
Baltimore
Chicago
Cleveland
Charlotte
Detroit
Honolulu
Houston
Huntsville
Inverness
Kansas
Lansing
LA
Orlando
Philadelphia
Portland
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Clarita
Seattle
Saint Louis
Tulsa
DC

Preppers please be aware there are going to be RIOTS in these cities starting tonight! Be armed and stay safe.

New York City
Atlanta
Aurora
Baltimore
Chicago
Cleveland
Charlotte
Detroit
Honolulu
Houston
Huntsville
Inverness
Kansas
Lansing
LA
Orlando
Philadelphia
Portland
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Clarita
Seattle
Saint Louis
Tulsa
DC
how many of these citys are in BLUE states

Tried to read it but I was laughing so hard. What a bunch of idiot's. I'm in lockdown mode for now. Lock and load!

It is hard to get through. But glad you are locked and loaded. I see bad things coming from these increasing riots. There are t any in your state anyway. People are afraid of the back swamps of Louisiana don’t ya know?!

See here...it is where I got the list.

https://refusefascism.org/

Refusefascism[dot]org was started by a group of leftists, including the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), basicly the two groups are the same, Refusefascism sounds better than Revolutionary Communist Party to the regular laymen and media. The RCP also subscribes to Maoism, Maoism is a Marxism–Leninism hybrid that is known as the Marxism–Leninism–Maoism. The RCP has support and sympathizers from china. RCP Sunsara Taylor and Carl Dix members started Refusefascism[dot]org after the 2016 election and have share workshop with the RCP. RCP was one of the top organizers of occupy wall street, also, members of antifa has been known to attend RCP workshops. I read that the BLM leadership attended the RCP workshop and perhaps of the marxism ties between the BLM and RCP and the social common ground the two groups share.

It is hard to get through. But glad you are locked and loaded. I see bad things coming from these increasing riots. There are t any in your state anyway. People are afraid of the back swamps of Louisiana don’t ya know?!
Got that right! Gators get real hungry about now.

The more they protest before the election, the more people will be convinced to vote for President Trump. You don't win friends and and positively influence others by yelling at them, damaging property or threatening them. Go protest in as many places as possible. After President Trump is re-elected, then we need to take a more active role in re-educating these temper tantrum throwing idiots.

Latest posts

Back