Alabama

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john bair

Reaction score
Hello thank you for this group. i'm new to this type of prepping seems iv ben only prepping for the south to rise again. i'm a underground coal miner, as well as trained in high and low explosives and improvised.

Hello thank you for this group.im new to this type of prepping seems iv ben only prepping for the south to rise again.im a underground coal miner.as well as the owner of Coalfire Armory. "Firearms prototypeing company"as well as trained in high and low explosives and improvised.

Welcome John Bair!
This is a stellar group of folks with an amazing variation of talents...please ask questions and let us know how we can help you. I think the first question you must answer for yourself is will you be bugging-in or out??

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Hello thank you for this group.im new to this type of prepping seems iv ben only prepping for the south to rise again.im a underground coal miner.as well as the owner of Coalfire Armory. "Firearms prototypeing company"as well as trained in high and low explosives and improvised.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I most definitely going to have to say head for the hills Pa
Welcome John Bair!
This is a stellar group of folks with an amazing variation of talents...please ask questions and let us know how we can help you. I think the first question you must answer for yourself is will you be bugging-in or out??(/quote)

Blessings,
Shenandoah
I

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you very much and as for my avatar yeah I feel like a picture speaks a thousand words

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back