Alabama/Florida area

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sildaekar

Reaction score
Well here it goes...

Former US Marine here on the Alabama-Florida line, prepping for a complete economic collapse, social disorder, or domestic war.

Pretty much just plan on bugging out on foot and living off the land. Anyone else from this area?

keep a eye out fer dem pigs down der in dem woods, Alabamy hogs like to charge in der on ya. uh huh.

Well here it goes...

Former US Marine here on the Alabama-Florida line, prepping for a complete economic collapse, social disorder, or domestic war.

Pretty much just plan on bugging out on foot and living off the land. Anyone else from this area?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

keep a eye out fer dem pigs down der in dem woods, Alabamy hogs like to charge in der on ya. uh huh.

Did you not learn how to properly speak where you're from?

Smh

Thanks boog, and everyone else :)

Ok, it's official...you're kinda awesome. +1

My friend was awesome, he was from geneva county alabama, and I loved to hear him talk.
Anytime I hear alabama, I think of him, and try to mimic how he talked lol.
I am not saying all people from there talk like that, but he sure did.
He thought alabama was his country, no idea of the rest of the world.
ignorance is bliss, mike always had the world by the tail, lol

I am a Hillbilly myself, and proud of my WV mountain heritage, but I am yet to meet met such a backwards, uneducated, honest, loyal, and funny cowboy as my friend mike was.
I could not understand everything he said, and I knew him for years.
he was homeschooled, ( I say no schooled)
He lived his life working on a big farm down there.
smart as a bag of rocks, one of the best friends I ever had.
he was killed by a drunk driver.

I know how to speak fine most of the time, but my spelling always sucks lol.

Nice impression...sounds more like Kentucky than Alabama.

Welcome, I'm from west Kentucky not too far.
I bet I faught hundreds of chickens in Blackberry, Kentucky LOL.
them were the days, when it was a misdomener offence and you got you ticket& paid your fine before you entered the premisis, LOL
Kentucky pits were sweet, untill everyone started going to knives.

My friend was awesome, he was from geneva county alabama, and I loved to hear him talk.
Anytime I hear alabama, I think of him, and try to mimic how he talked lol.
I am not saying all people from there talk like that, but he sure did.
He thought alabama was his country, no idea of the rest of the world.
ignorance is bliss, mike always had the world by the tail, lol

I am a Hillbilly myself, and proud of my WV mountain heritage, but I am yet to meet met such a backwards, uneducated, honest, loyal, and funny cowboy as my friend mike was.
I could not understand everything he said, and I knew him for years.
he was homeschooled, ( I say no schooled)
He lived his life working on a big farm down there.
smart as a bag of rocks, one of the best friends I ever had.
he was killed by a drunk driver.

I know how to speak fine most of the time, but my spelling always sucks lol.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend :( but I know what you mean. The backwoods rednecks down here are some of the funniest, craziest, and nicest people you could ever meet.

Hi everybody im down here in Florida on the beautiful gulf coast just waiting to react to what ever is going to happen to the world

me too. Do you recognize my profile pic
Yeah, the Main Street Bridge. Remember the Superbowl logo? They used the Bridge but they colored it ORANGE. My friend who also submitted a logo to the committee but was rejected (I was really surprised because it was awesome!) so he made a bunch of shirt saying "But the Bridge is Blue" and passed them out at bars.
super-bowl-xxxix.jpg

it is the main street bridge after hurricane dora. yea it was messed up they couldn't get the color right

Hello from NW Florida, here, too. Navarre/Santa Rosa County.
Living it up on the white beach, while prepping for the end! :)

Latest posts

Back