Age?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, well... I meant no offence. I just felt like I was the only young person here. That's why I asked. I'm just trying to get a general view of the place. So noone in his twenties?
No worries, it's no offence. Most preppers simply don't like really to talk about age or the exactly adress in the internet, it's even the same if you meet preppers in Switzerland. I was visit some prepper camp fires in the last years and from the most people I meet there and had really good talks I know after years only their nickname they used in the old forums.
But to give you an hint - I'm proably close to double of your age and I'm preparing since longer time. Even in school times we learned the motto: Wise advice - emergency supply. OK, it was pre-internet-times and cold war was still an topic.
But so far I found out in this forum are some younger preppers as well, guess you're not the only one. I don't know if it's about the age or life-experience a lot of the preppers are in the age of 35 plus or it are just other interests of the younger generation.
At the end - I'm sure you're doing the right thing, prepping and thinking by yourself and I'm glad about it. Just go ahead with it!
To the end another input: Don't fix yourself too much into weapons in Switzerland, you know our laws i guess. Go into emergency supply, self defence and - depends your personal situation of living - BugIn or BugOut possibilities.

Mach wiiter - bisch ufem richtige Weg.

I dont know about other places but in the UK I have never come across young preppers, most youngsters are too busy with job, family, paying the bills etc.etc. to even give prepping a first never mind second thought, its only when you get a bit older, 50s onwards maybe, when you realise that things arent right and something need to be done, just in case.
of course a lot of people are too WOKE or Snowflakes to even realise anything is happening.

Well, well... I meant no offence. I just felt like I was the only young person here. That's why I asked. I'm just trying to get a general view of the place. So noone in his twenties?

I don't take this as an insult, but I don't judge a person based on age, even a Young person can be extremely well prepared.
For you it would be good to come to a meeting to exchange a little, it is guaranteed that no one will judge you based on your age.
In the small Switzerland there are just not so many meetings, but there are them, if you want to visit one you can always make the first step, you know how you could reach the Swiss here.

Latest posts

Back