Added another Ka Bar

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect Ka Bars.

I have the stainless half-serrated "Next Generation" Ka Bar that was discontinued about 4 or 5 years ago.

I also have a heavily abused (but completely functional) brown leather Ka Bar, a green plain edge Ka Bar, and two D2 steel Ka Bar knives with straight, non-serrated edges. One came out briefly about 20 years ago for a short time, and one was a recent re-issue. I have a few others.

I am looking to add the blue "Space Force" Ka Bar to my collection, but I can't justify the expense right now. I also want to add the desert tan model, as I feel that they may be sought-after collectors' items after they get discontinued.

16320693625771320561986.jpg

I figured out how to use the camera on my phone.

These are some of the ka-bar knives that I have in my collection. I also have a smaller tanto ka-bar.

I do not collect commemorative ka-bar knives, as I'm generally only interested in functionality, and I don't decorate the walls of my home with weapons.

The jewels of my collection are my stainless 1270 tanto ka-bar, my first D2 steel ka-bar with a straight edge, my stainless Next Generation ka-bar that has been discontinued, and my leather straight-edge ka-bar that I've had, used, abused, and battered over the past 25 years.

The discontinued ka-bar knives are very difficult to find. I want to add a straight-edge Next Generation stainless to my collection, and haven't been able to find any online.

If anyone has any ideas where I can get one, then please let me know as a favor.

View attachment 13636

These are some of the ka-bar knives that I have in my collection. I also have a smaller tanto ka-bar.

I do not collect commemorative ka-bar knives, as I'm generally only interested in functionality, and I don't decorate the walls of my home with weapons.

The jewels of my collection are my stainless 1270 tanto ka-bar, my first D2 steel ka-bar with a straight edge, my stainless Next Generation ka-bar that has been discontinued, and my leather straight-edge ka-bar that I've had, used, abused, and battered over the past 25 years.

The discontinued ka-bar knives are very difficult to find. I want to add a straight-edge Next Generation stainless to my collection, and haven't been able to find any online.

If anyone has any ideas where I can get one, then please let me know as a favor.
Nice collection!
How did you manage to post a picture from your phone? I haven't been able to figure it out.

View attachment 13636

That's a pretty nice collection

Latest posts

Back