Adam from Ohio here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam316

Reaction score
Hey all - my names Adam and I am new to the forum. While I do not feel like December 21st will be the "end of the world", I do believe we are headed towards a dark age and there will be events around 12/21 that quickly send us down that path. I hope I'm wrong, but doing my best to be prepared in case.

Hello Adam, and welcome to the forums we are all glad you decided to join the community. And as of SHTF day, its better to be prepared then not to be man. Again welcome to the forums man. If you have any question please feel free to ask, myself or anyone on this site and we will try as quickly asap to get a answer.

Hey all - my names Adam and I am new to the forum. While I do not feel like December 21st will be the "end of the world", I do believe we are headed towards a dark age and there will be events around 12/21 that quickly send us down that path. I hope I'm wrong, but doing my best to be prepared in case.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I too agree that there is something headed our way, and not necessarily the planet coming to a grinding halt because of the Mayan calendar.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome aboard ! I don't feel the end is coming either, i personally prep for natural disaster and some chaos that might follow.

I subscribe to the "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" theory myself. :)

Welcome!
I do believe shits coming thats going to put us all to the point of survival.
Mayan? No, thats been discredited due to new tablets found forwarding that another 7000 yrars. its merely the end of the Mayan cycle. However, att the end of every other cycle of theres something did happen, from what ive read anyway.

Latest posts

Back