ABC piece on prepping for chaos/disaster/end of times

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsey Snell

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a producer at ABC news, and we're doing a piece on prepping for disaster. We really want to do an interview with a prepper...would any of you be interested?

Welcome Lindsey!

Tbh id almost say yes, but i dont want my personal life blasted on tv, nor do i want to look like a kook like the DDP show kinda makes us look.
Id be willing to do an online interview in PM, or maybe a phone, but i doubt thats what your looking for.

My question to you is, do you prepp?

I definitely understand the concern. Our piece is going to be unbiased...without a shred of reality show silliness. I don't prep...I live in Manhattan, and plan to get out of this city through the Bronx, which is the only part of it attached to the mainland, if something goes down.

Well good luck to you.
Hopefully by the end of your segment, you'll understand enough about prepping, that you become a prepper as well.
If/when you do, well you have already started a membership, and wed be glad to see you here!

Hi there,

I'm a producer at ABC news, and we're doing a piece on prepping for disaster. We really want to do an interview with a prepper...would any of you be interested?
I definitely understand the concern. Our piece is going to be unbiased...without a shred of reality show silliness. I don't prep...I live in Manhattan, and plan to get out of this city through the Bronx, which is the only part of it attached to the mainland, if something goes down.
We're in NYC and ideally want to find someone in the NY/NJ/PA/MD/DC area...

Good morning Ms. Snell.
I am the owner of this site and would be happy to speak with you.
You can either contact me at [email protected] or via a private message.

Ms. Snell,
I would consider myself as level-headed as any of the members in this forum. I can assure you that if you, or anyone else, paused to really evaluate what is going on around them, you would feel compelled out of basic logic to become "prepared". While none of us have the crystal ball on what is coming, we all agree that bad days are ahead.
Everybody's idea of an "emergency" may be different, but we would all agree that an emergency exists when one's circumstances, outweigh their resources to successfully overcome that obstacle. I have changed a career of 25 years based on my strong conviction that bad days are ahead and I simply want to take care of my family and friends.
Good luck :)....cj

Ms. Snell,
I would consider myself as level-headed as any of the members in this forum. I can assure you that if you, or anyone else, paused to really evaluate what is going on around them, you would feel compelled out of basic logic to become "prepared". While none of us have the crystal ball on what is coming, we all agree that bad days are ahead.
Everybody's idea of an "emergency" may be different, but we would all agree that an emergency exists when one's circumstances, outweigh their resources to successfully overcome that obstacle. I have changed a career of 25 years based on my strong conviction that bad days are ahead and I simply want to take care of my family and friends.
Good luck :)....cj
Well said, very well said!

Latest posts

Back