A Reach out to Louisiana Preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Albert

Reaction score
My fellow Louisiana Survivalists, I am reaching out to you in hopes that we can meet, share ideas and help one another survive whatever. When the big thump comes we will need all the family we can gather. Let's talk and meet now. I'm in Baton Rouge but willing to meet half way to any city in this state. Nothing special, conversation over a simple meal.

Last edited:
I may not be in LA, but I am only about 3 hours away from Baton Rouge. Depending on your location. . . in between Lake Charles and Layfayette would be about half way and I would be thinking a certain other Texan would be willing to make the drive too, but it would be about a 2 1/2 hour drive, so not sure. Hope you find some closer to you.

this texan hears that :p LOL a get together of preppers would be great.and to me that means it dont matter what state we all be from.

I may not be in LA, but I am only about 3 hours away from Baton Rouge. Depending on your location. . . in between Lake Charles and Layfayette would be about half way and I would be thinking a certain other Texan would be willing to make the drive too, but it would be about a 2 1/2 hour drive, so not sure. Hope you find some closer to you.
A drive to Lake Charles is nothing for me. I used to drive from Houston to Baton Rouge every weekend when I worked in Texas. And to tell you the truth I loved living in The Woodlands area. Sounds like you might be around Beaumont. But yeah, let's set up a meet some weekend, maybe share a meal, chew the fat. I'm not a high class diner, in fact my favorite restaurant in North Houston is a Chinese place that makes the best Chow Mein that I've ever tasted.
Now that the weather is decent I'm pretty much available any weekend as long as you give me a couple weeks notice. Have to spruce up the ride make sure she's road worthy. Let me know.

lol Uncle Albert. I'd be afraid to spruce up my ride. . . think the dirt is holding it together! I'm pretty much free for a lunch type of thing due to feeding/milking times so you just let me know in a PM and I will pass it along to another member that is relatively close. It would be nice to meet up with both of you. We are not really fancy eater types either. I'm good with just about anything as long as it doesn't move on my plate ;).

danil..if yall need a ride at least part way.we could meet up in Beaumont and ride together from there..i wanna see whos the most pain in the neck person is here..lol

My ride is just fine, just old like the rest of us, still a good ride though. I think our best hook up would be Lake Charles since you would probably be coming in from 96. If Uncle Albert would like to hook up later down the road, we could meet there and keep travelin down the road, but I'm driven! :p

you be driving alright.you be driving me batty :p 69 down to jasper..then down to 171 and 190.then on down to Lake Charles..around 3 1/2 drive with the pit stops n all

I'm headed from Baton Rouge to Austin for my grandson's birthday in July on one weekend around the 23rd. Haven't heard from his dad yet when they will celebrate. I'm taking four days off and I'm willing to meet up with any of my fellow Preppers along Hwy 10. Lafeyette, Lake Charles, Beaumont, Houston, let me know. I can make several stops along the way, I won't be in a hurry. In fact I'll probably get a motel half way.

yeah.good point about houston...and the amount of folks there....23rd falls on a wensday.so weekend of 19th and 20th or weekend of 26 and 27 will work out great..

Okay, one weekend or the other. Any suggestions where we could meet...avoiding major traffic, scarey neighborhoods and still be close to Hwy 10? Can you Housonites round up a few curious folks? Remember the whole premise is to just meet friendly, like thinking people, whom might need contact in a less friendly environment. Share ideas, comment on possible senarios and mostly help us not feel so alone if the bottom drops out.

i forget who all lives in houston area..im sure who all does know of great locations

Latest posts

Back