A quick introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello DPF community!

I'm the owner / founder of Aquanest Biotic. My company manufactures a comprehensive line of pharmaceutical grade antibiotics for a wide array of bacterial infections. I guarantee the doses per capsule to always be accurate, and always pure. We use no fillers or binders, there is no "special fish antibiotic additive" or anything of the like. The product, manufacturing, quality control process, etc. are all identical to those that you'd receive from the pharmacy. We stand behind our products 100%and offer and full money back guarantee if you're not happy with your purchase!

All orders received by 1pm EST are shipped same day, and free shipping!

As a welcome, I'm offering DPF community members 20% off your entire order with coupon code: DPF20

I'm thrilled to be here and look forward to serving the DPF community! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here or at [email protected].

www.AquanestBiotic.com

coverphoto.jpg

Hello Bill.

I’m not sure why that’s your assumption. I joined the forum and became a paid DPF vendor with the hope and intention of a good relationship with the DPF community. I’m always open for questions and criticism, hopefully I’ll be able to convince you and any other skeptics that my company is as legit as they come.

Thank you
James
Aquanest Biotic

Hello Bill.

I’m not sure why that’s your assumption. I joined the forum and became a paid DPF vendor with the hope and intention of a good relationship with the DPF community. I’m always open for questions and criticism, hopefully I’ll be able to convince you and any other skeptics that my company is as legit as they come.

Thank you
James
Aquanest Biotic
I'd like to check out your site the next time I get to an internet connection. First aid items and medications are the one area that I'm really lacking in.

No, vendor that financially supports DPF.
Now be a good little boy and apologize.
OK glad to clear that up. I'm so sorry Aquanestbiotic. and welcome to our community. I keep Fishmox and Fishcillin in my kits.

I understand the skepticism, like with any newer company that comes to market, and especially one with this nature. You’ll notice most places you look Thomas Labs products (Fishmox, etc.) are out of stock. While at one time it’s all that Thomas Labs offered, they grew substantially and branched out into other areas of the pet care market. They decided to exit the fish antibiotic market and focus on other pet and veterinarian products at the end of last year. That left a few secondary options, and those have some of their own issues.

I spent about 2 years in the planning and development stages to make sure everything was perfect before going to market or selling a single product. It will take time to earn trust and brand recognition, and I’m ok with that. I can say that I stand behind our products 100%, and I back that up with a money back guarantee. I have nothing to hide, and certainly nothing to gain by doing anything deceptive. Especially in this community, where trust in anything is a rarity (justly so) and doing anything sketchy would take my reputation down REAL quick.

I hope to be here to stay, and hopefully I’ll be able to earn my place with the community here.

Thanks,
James
Aquanest Biotic

If I may make a suggesting for the future. When you join a forum and are a paying vender, announce it in big bold print in your introduction. Every forum gets the one an done spammer member. Most forum members automatically suspect any new member that starts their introduction with products to sell.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona folks. USA

If I may make a suggesting for the future. When you join a forum and are a paying vender, announce it in big bold print in your introduction. Every forum gets the one an done spammer member. Most forum members automatically suspect any new member that starts their introduction with products to sell.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona folks. USA

I see that now, should have made that clear. I was under the impression that my DPF approved vendor designations under my username would have made that clear, but not very big so easily missed. I’m here to stay and look forward to working with the community here! I appreciate the welcome!

Just one more hopefully helpful hint. Put a link to your site in your posts. Some of our members are not real computer savvy, but will certainly want to take a look at your site. Fast direct connection, can make for faster sales. JM2C

I disagree with the idea of having a huge self-serving ad in ones own signature/quote section when it occupies more space than the ads that actually pay this site to be here. Why not pay DPF for a banner or side ad and keep the forum space to conversation (or make your ad smaller)??

I have bought the FishMox over at Tractor Supply along with the Penicillin but they have been out for a long while now. Last time I got was early last year and had to order from them. Guess your explanation maybe why. I did check out your site and have to admit that your prices are very reasonable. I may end up ordering when I run low.

Just one more hopefully helpful hint. Put a link to your site in your posts. Some of our members are not real computer savvy, but will certainly want to take a look at your site. Fast direct connection, can make for faster sales. JM2C
Good advice, I’ll do that. I originally had a signature on my replies, but it was a bit much, perhaps I’ll do that again and just keep it to a simple website link.

[/QUOTE]
I disagree with the idea of having a huge self-serving ad in ones own signature/quote section when it occupies more space than the ads that actually pay this site to be here. Why not pay DPF for a banner or side ad and keep the forum space to conversation (or make your ad smaller)??

I originally had a larger signature, which was removed. At the beginning of this post I do have a large ad, and I see no issue with that for the introduction. I’m sorry if you feel something is unfair, just so you’re aware, I pay this site to be here as well. Becoming a DPF sponsor isn’t free and I pay on a monthly basis. I’m sure other vendors selling items are free to do the same.

I have bought the FishMox over at Tractor Supply along with the Penicillin but they have been out for a long while now. Last time I got was early last year and had to order from them. Guess your explanation maybe why. I did check out your site and have to admit that your prices are very reasonable. I may end up ordering when I run low.

Part of the reason I founded the company was first, being a somewhat unsatisfied consumer that experienced a lot of inconsistencies and supply issues, but also having early knowledge that they would be exiting the market. I’ve had early talks with Tractor supply as well as a few other brick and mortar chains to get my products on their shelves. It’s a daunting task, but we’ll get there. For now, our website ordering process is pretty easy to navigate, we offer free shipping, and I did my best to negotiate the best wholesale deals to keep the cost to consumers as low as possible. I’d be happy to have you try us out when you’re ready, I’m sure you’ll be happy with us.

Thanks all!
James
www.AquanestBiotic.com

Good advice, I’ll do that. I originally had a signature on my replies, but it was a bit much, perhaps I’ll do that again and just keep it to a simple website link.

I originally had a larger signature, which was removed. At the beginning of this post I do have a large ad, and I see no issue with that for the introduction. I’m sorry if you feel something is unfair, just so you’re aware, I pay this site to be here as well. Becoming a DPF sponsor isn’t free and I pay on a monthly basis. I’m sure other vendors selling items are free to do the same.

Part of the reason I founded the company was first, being a somewhat unsatisfied consumer that experienced a lot of inconsistencies and supply issues, but also having early knowledge that they would be exiting the market. I’ve had early talks with Tractor supply as well as a few other brick and mortar chains to get my products on their shelves. It’s a daunting task, but we’ll get there. For now, our website ordering process is pretty easy to navigate, we offer free shipping, and I did my best to negotiate the best wholesale deals to keep the cost to consumers as low as possible. I’d be happy to have you try us out when you’re ready, I’m sure you’ll be happy with us.

Thanks all!
James
www.AquanestBiotic.com
The problem is that if just three or four of the more active forum members start businesses and do what you are doing, suddenly one must scroll through pages and pages of repetitive advertisement just to follow along with the conversation. That's not what a forum is about. I have nothing against free market or a guy trying to make a living, but don't ruin a good thing just for self-promotion. I am about to start an antenna business, and although I might have posted about it, I certainly would never use my ability to post a reply as a means to inject a full page ad everywhere I could.

Do you have a catalog or price list that would be useful

We have a website that lists all products and prices. While I put an ad and website link in my signature, It looks like signiatures don’t appear on some mobile devices. You can find all of our products at: www.AquanestBiotic.com
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
James
Aquanest Biotic

I think I would like to offer 5 members here some free samples to try. I ask nothing from you but honest feedback. You can give your thoughts on packaging, delivery, ordering process on the site, whatever you’d like, but you’re not obligated to do anything if you don’t wish.

I’ll set a spend limit of $50 on the website and I’ll provide a private coupon code that will cover the order entirely including shipping.

If you have interest, shoot me a PM here or send me an email at: [email protected] with your forum username.

Thanks,
James
www.aquanestbiotic.com

Latest posts

Back