A plea to lend your ears.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing recently on numbers-seems it's been swept under the carpet. The South African Govt complained, citing racism. We have either caved in to the lefties or are bringing them in on the quiet. Hopefully the latter!

I haven't heard anything in a while . I was hoping that the Zulu Nation taking sides with the Afrikaners would stabilize things .
The current Zulu king makes favorable noises towards our "Boer Nation", but the Zulu Nation is split along political lines itself so there is a lot of confusion, they don"t know who to listen to political or traditional leaders.

It is a very sad, and very dangerous situation if you are white. If I have read history correctly the white settlers (circa 1540-1560?) didn't steal anything from anybody. When they arrived there was nobody there. They were looking for a port where they could resupply while sailing around the horn of Africa. They created a country from nothing, and allowed blacks who were being persecuted in other countries to enter. The Boers created a country where all could survive.

Now people who were never indigenous want to take it. I agree there will be no negotiating. Correct me if I am wrong, but IMHO the blacks don't want to peacefully coexist. They want the whites eradicated. I liken it to the situation in Israel, and there are a lot of similarities.

Correct, current government is flirting heavily with China. They have sold many mines to them and brought in a huge amount of them in to the country. While me wife was still working at one of the railway plants they opened a workshop there which only used Chinese labour not one single business created by China in SA was for local labour everything was filled with Chinese.

Nope it doesn't, but what counts in our favor is the fact that if the Suez Canal is blocked for some reason the shortest route to the oil fields in the middle east be will past south africa, so I don't think the west will allow it to fall to Chinese communist, when things goes to hell in a hand basket here.

I hope you are right. IMHO the unfortunate truth is that there is not a compelling financial reason for the West to intervene in your plight. You are to far away, and don't have anything we desperately need other than diamonds, for anybody to consider it a national emergency to come to your rescue.

It's more or less correct, butt it's not all black people, it's being driven through politics marxism and communism we've coexisted for close on 400 years now, but things are being driven to a point by the current powers that be.

Good to see you back Joe, least we know you're still breathing!

The current Zulu king makes favorable noises towards our "Boer Nation", but the Zulu Nation is split along political lines itself so there is a lot of confusion, they don"t know who to listen to political or traditional leaders.
AYE but what about julius malema and his mob openly saying they want to white out the afrikaans

AYE but what about julius malema and his mob openly saying they want to white out the afrikaans
Julius Malema is leader of the EFF (Economic Freedom Fighters), they are probably most Marxist bunch you can find in the world. They will probably be the tip of the spear that will be used against the "Boers" when their revolution kicks off. PS. Currently Julius and his second in charge Floyd Shivambo is being investigated for embezzling millions from a bank created for Africans.
honeymoon.jpg

Nope it doesn't, but what counts in our favor is the fact that if the Suez Canal is blocked for some reason the shortest route to the oil fields in the middle east be will past south africa, so I don't think the west will allow it to fall to Chinese communist, when things goes to hell in a hand basket here.

We will see what happens now that the canal is blocked! Crazy times. I hope your prediction is true.

SA will go the exact same way as Rhodesia, nothing can stop it, As for the west US/ UK/EU/ oz etc they will turn a blind eye so s to not offend their own minorities. The Boers, whites, afrikaans either have to flee or find a chunk of land to create their own state independant of SA
Thank you for calling Rhodesia, Rhodesia. If a group of people live somewhere for 400 years and farm it and make make it productive, by all that is right, it is their land.

Latest posts

Back