A plea to lend your ears.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
South Africa will become like every other african country that has been taken control of by blacks, a shit hole. The only difference is it will become a dangerous shit hole, because of its wealth.
Your words rings true, but that "Shit Hole" is still my home, a place my family has been for close on 400 years, and it is not a question of becoming a dangerous place, it already is and it has always been, with quiet luls in between, but now we face the possibility of being wiped of the face of the earth. Liberals might say we (Boer Nation) deserve it and rejoice at the thought. Thank you though for taking the time to listen I really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If the west gets involved (A) Instantly we will be accused of Imperialism (B) We will have to use OUR military (C) It would cost us a fortune (D) It would play straight into the hands of the lefties (E) It would attract even more migrants to Europe. And our politicians are simply not going to risk offending the blacks living in the US or EU. Sadly the Afrikaans are screwed because they are showing weakness to both the Black Africans and the west. Diplomacy is NOT going to work and showing weakness to the Black Africans is only going to result in a white massacre. They need to erm.... Persuade the blacks the best way to deal with the pesky whites is to give them a chunk of land in order to created a separate homeland.

Other options is the Afrikaans accept the invite from the South Americans to move to southern Argentine / Chile of to look at the Russian offer of them trying to encourage colonists to move to the Kamchatka Peninsular where they are offering cheap land.

If the west gets involved (A) Instantly we will be accused of Imperialism (B) We will have to use OUR military (C) It would cost us a fortune (D) It would play straight into the hands of the lefties (E) It would attract even more migrants to Europe. And our politicians are simply not going to risk offending the blacks living in the US or EU. Sadly the Afrikaans are screwed because they are showing weakness to both the Black Africans and the west. Diplomacy is NOT going to work and showing weakness to the Black Africans is only going to result in a white massacre. They need to erm.... Persuade the blacks the best way to deal with the pesky whites is to give them a chunk of land in order to created a separate homeland.

Other options is the Afrikaans accept the invite from the South Americans to move to southern Argentine / Chile of to look at the Russian offer of them trying to encourage colonists to move to the Kamchatka Peninsular where they are offering cheap land.
I hear you on the relocation thing, who will pay for it, who will pay to relocate between 4 and 5 million poeple, we cannot even get refugee status in any other country in the world. If we should relocate en mass we will not integrate into the new society because of our unique identity, so in our "new" country we will find ourselves persecuted again for our views. I believe in the end we will have to make our stand, the best we can. God willing we will survive what is coming.
But what really gets to me is the deathly silence of all the poeple out there that wanted the integration, that made us out as the "bad" guys and now we are being slaughtered systematically for the past 20 years. And what's happening here will be coming to your countries soon if it has not already and I am not talking about the political mumbo jumbo I'm talking about the dead poeple after they riled up the masses to take action. Most of you on this forum knows what is happening in Europe with the Islamic "refugees". In America it is BLM and and the Mexican "refugees" for the lack of a better word. When you open your mouth about against any of these groups you're automatically branded not as conservative but as far right wing person group or organization. If you dare to lift a finger you are going to be branded as a "terrorist" enemy of the coming world state. I implore you not to sit idly by and whatch it progress from your comfortable position of being prepared to face whatever may come. If you do you will be finding yourself at the short end of the stick, like us.

PS. SH If things do pan out the way that "Old Guy" predicted you will be having much more "African Guests" in you part of the world very soon, curtacy of the "Boers".

Last edited:
As some famous Boer Cavalry dude once wrote " Fight or Die" the West will do NOTHING, but its almost certain that a massive economic collapse is heading for SA, When it happens its the Afrikaans chance to fight for independence. Europe is doomed thanks to Merkel and Hollande millions of migrants are heading north, not to work line the Hispanics in the US, these migrants are demanding benefits, housing, food, healthcare, education even cell phones etc.

Dont expect support from Europe, the war against Rhodies and Afrikaans continues unabated here We have black student activists demanding statues of people like Cecil Rhodes are pulled down and University libraries named after famous SA colonists are renamed, and the lefties are agreeing with them

Goodness friend now you want me to learn to speak Russian, and there is still a pending 3rd World War, and become a communist, let me put the question to you then, are you moving? ( Is see there is space for about 500 000, we short about 4.5 million more, and a garuntee that we can be who we are, which I very much doubt Mr. Putin will except.) Thank you for the offer, but the chances of me and my country men moving there are slim to none, and most of us left wouldn't be be able to even afford the trip.

Goodness friend now you want me to learn to speak Russian, and there is still a pending 3rd World War, and become a communist, let me put the question to you then, are you moving? ( Is see there is space for about 500 000, we short about 4.5 million more, and a garuntee that we can be who we are, which I very much doubt Mr. Putin will except.) Thank you for the offer, but the chances of me and my country men moving there are slim to none, and most of us left wouldn't be be able to even afford the trip.

This was my wife's reaction
[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]
and I won't post the rest.

Interesting article I came across this morning. Just a few things to note, this is a relevantly common farm or home invasion in South Africa. 15 Men armed with AK47'S and then the fact that the black community started protesting about it. Some of them are realizing what is going to happen down the line, but it is to little to late, the ship is sinking.

http://citizen.co.za/news/news-nati...lling-of-white-farmers/#.WSGnRA_dUOY.facebook

Last edited:
Why should you leave? it's your home. South Africa was, much like USA colonised by white settlers and they made it a country worth fighting for. I fear for the safety of the white population of RSA but wholeheartedly support your stubbornness and refusal to give up.

Keep us informed. I may not be able to do much, but I can lobby my MP.

Why should you leave? it's your home. South Africa was, much like USA colonised by white settlers and they made it a country worth fighting for. I fear for the safety of the white population of RSA but wholeheartedly support your stubbornness and refusal to give up.

Keep us informed. I may not be able to do much, but I can lobby my MP.
[emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

Will do.

I followed the decent of South Africa and Rhodesia during the late 1970,s and 80,s . I would say Whites should be prepping and forming groups You can depend on . No or maby little help will come from Governmet or international organazations .

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...t-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

As per usual, the left howled the Govt down, accusing them of racism for taking in whites ( they conveniently forgot to mention genocide too ). I'm not sure what the current status is. I'll try to find out. Our Govt did take a lot of Rhodesian farmers, honestly, we'd rather have people who will intigrate, work, and make a go of things, rather than those who come here, demand we conform to their culture, whist demanding everything they can get their hands on.

Latest posts

Back