Quantcast

A Newbie Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

rdnkbear

First Day Posting Record! 38 Messages
Reaction score
this may seem out of line since ive only been here a few scant hours, but it seems to me that one thread that is missing is a "newbie" thread. kinda like a "prepping for dummies" if you will, ( no offense meant)

rdnkbear

First Day Posting Record! 38 Messages
Reaction score
hard to do S Sgt,, as i myself AM a newbie...lol

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
this may seem out of line since ive only been here a few scant hours, but it seems to me that one thread that is missing is a "newbie" thread. kinda like a "prepping for dummies" if you will, ( no offense meant)
Thank you for starting this thread.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

Loomis

Reaction score
There are 3 kinds of people in the world.
1) People who makes things happen.
2) People who watch things happen.
3) People who wonder what happened.

Cricket

Jr Member
Reaction score
I could use something like that too. The only thing I have done to prep is stock food, water and non-food supplies. What else do we need?

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
Cricket, you need to consider how you will keep you and your loved ones safe. You'll need to consider if you are bugging in or bugging out; where you will go and how you will get there. You'll need to decide what the circumstances will be that signal to you that it is time to put everything you've got ready into action. You need to consider what you will do for heat, shelter, sanitation, transportation, people that invite themselves into your plan, and quite a few other things.

The Prepping 101 thread would be useful for you to look over. Ask us questions, most of us are not shy with answering if we can help.

Kenny Lee

Reaction score
Watch the tv show Doomsday Preppers, just finished episode one and I was like damn, these people are on the ball.

Latest posts