A new kid on the block

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain*Heart

Reaction score
Hi to all. Not to good on talking about myself and such. I would much rather do the listening and learning. I sure we are way behind on prepping, even though I have had the gut telling me to do otherwise for some time now. I was hit real hard financially from 2008-2010 so that has not helped at all. With the good Lord willing and if the SHTF holds off for awhile we just might make it. Florida is not where I want to be....but!

Welcome to the forum Mountain. This is a good place to find good information and knowledgeable people to bounce your concerns or ideas off of.

Hi to all. Not to good on talking about myself and such. I would much rather do the listening and learning. I sure we are way behind on prepping, even though I have had the gut telling me to do otherwise for some time now. I was hit real hard financially from 2008-2010 so that has not helped at all. With the good Lord willing and if the SHTF holds off for awhile we just might make it. Florida is not where I want to be....but!
Welcome from south La. We are not that far apart (depending on what part of Fl. you in). We are south of Lafayette, La. We have about the same enviroment as you. At least down here we don't have to worry about freezing to death. If we have to bugout, we don't have to pack as much clothes as our friends up north. I call them friends because since I have been on this site, I have developed a great friendship with alot of others on the site. If you stay on this site, you will feel the same way I do. The guys(and gals) here are great and will help you in any way they can. Best bunch of people I've come across. If there is anything you want to know, just ask.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Mountain, and thanks for joining our forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have as we are all Abigail family here, we will help you as much as possible. Definitely browse the boards as there is a ton of great info on them which will help you greatly to get started or continue with our prep. Thanks again for joining

Latest posts

Back