Sticky A new Civil War has begun, who's side are you on?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684695832397.png

I was thinking about this topic today. We made the drive into Sam’s, literally 67 miles one way from my place. We live way out, by choice. The drive gives me periodic time to see what’s happening in the world and reflect on how things seem to have changed.

Civil war in America is an unrealistic situation. First, the amount of actual physical allegiance to the America that was developed under the constitution has waned to the point of being unrecognizable.

Second, to expect citizens that are too friggin lazy and self absorbed that they won’t even get out of their cars to shop for and load their own food is faith misplaced. These are the people that are going to put themselves in harms way for their neighbors? There is no way that will happen.

Finally, more and more people think it’s the government’s responsibility to protect and provide for them from cradle to grave. They’re not looking to rock the boat and by the time the government initiates martial law due to its inability to handle the situations it has created in this country, the only thing most people will be doing is trying to get to the head of the line to get on a government bus. The vaxxers proved that during the lockdowns. They couldn’t get in line fast enough and wanted non-vaxxed people arrested and jailed. Not seeing the patriotism from that scenario.

There are more and more people coming into this country that have no intention of changing who they are, into acclimating to what was the American culture. Those days are gone and that culture is no more. I know there are a very small percentage of people that would rather succumb than surrender, but I don’t see enough gumption in most Americans today to even merit the title of American, much less fighting for something they really don’t believe in.

I was thinking about this topic today. We made the drive into Sam’s, literally 67 miles one way from my place. We live way out, by choice. The drive gives me periodic time to see what’s happening in the world and reflect on how things seem to have changed.

Civil war in America is an unrealistic situation. First, the amount of actual physical allegiance to the America that was developed under the constitution has waned to the point of being unrecognizable.

Second, to expect citizens that are too friggin lazy and self absorbed that they won’t even get out of their cars to shop for and load their own food is faith misplaced. These are the people that are going to put themselves in harms way for their neighbors? There is no way that will happen.

Finally, more and more people think it’s the government’s responsibility to protect and provide for them from cradle to grave. They’re not looking to rock the boat and by the time the government initiates martial law due to its inability to handle the situations it has created in this country, the only thing most people will be doing is trying to get to the head of the line to get on a government bus. The vaxxers proved that during the lockdowns. They couldn’t get in line fast enough and wanted non-vaxxed people arrested and jailed. Not seeing the patriotism from that scenario.

There are more and more people coming into this country that have no intention of changing who they are, into acclimating to what was the American culture. Those days are gone and that culture is no more. I know there are a very small percentage of people that would rather succumb than surrender, but I don’t see enough gumption in most Americans today to even merit the title of American, much less fighting for something they really don’t believe in.
Remember, there was just a small percentage of American patriots that supported the first American revolution too. We just need to partner with another country to level the playing (battle) field.

Last edited:

There are always exceptions but…If a people are not assimilating into the US today, that same group probably wasn’t assimilating in the past as much as you’ve been led to believe. There are far more today and they’re louder, but people remain the same.
The reason the silent majority is silent is because they have too much to lose for so little gain. The loud people don’t have much to lose because they never earned anything. They’ve been baited to hate the earners. Take away everything from those that earned it in the first place and they will be much more vocal

Remember, there was just a small percentage of American patriots that supported the first American revolution too. We just need to partner with another country to level the playing (battle) field.
Different time, different environment and different culture. What other country would you be willing to surrender your rights to in order to partner up? Not happening as far as I’m concerned.

Different time, different environment and different culture. What other country would you be willing to surrender your rights to in order to partner up? Not happening as far as I’m concerned.
Why would we have to surrender our Rights to anyone? Besides, we've already surrendered almost all of our Rights to our current government. We're only allowed a certain illusion of rights now.

Why would we have to surrender our Rights to anyone? Besides, we've already surrendered almost all of our Rights to our current government. We're only allowed a certain illusion of rights now.
Just my opinion. I haven’t surrendered any rights, you must be in a different area than I am. No one is coming to rescue us. Nice thoughts though,

Any kind of dependence is a surrender of freedom. One may be smaller and less obvious than the other but dependence of any kind chips away at freedom.

Give up enough freedom and you start giving up pieces and parts of rights. Some of that, we have accepted in order to free up our personal time to do things like earn a living in something we enjoy to do, rather than sweating in the hot summer sun or freezing out butts off.

Water, food, shelter, medical care and protection (fire and police) are the big ones. Roads is another, fuel, transportation, electricity, waste disposal, communications/internet access…each comes with strings attached. Very few of us could obtain those things from absolute scratch.

What I mean by that is to make a vehicle, you would have to mine the ore, smelt it, work and shape it into panels or frames, you would have to have the tools and means to make those tools, the electricity, the means to generate it and the knowledge and means to create the parts to generate said electricity. Fuel, to have access to the things needed to actually run your creation…tires.

Of course, you could do without, which would mean no more getting to Sam's club unless you planned a week or more to do so. In the meantime, who will care for your livestock and crops and protect the homestead? As the cities who have defunded their police departments are finding out, without them, crime escalates.

We are all dependent on someone, somewhere in some capacity. We have given over the freedom of being able to do for ourselves in exchange for freeing up our time to do other things that someone else is dependent on. In doing so, we have as a society accepted an infringement on rights.

This practice has increased exponentially in recent decades. My youngest who has only been out in the real world now for about 2 years came to me a few months ago and with genuine surprise stated that people don't know how to do anything for themselves anymore. She was sheltered living with us, where we did a lot of things for ourselves.

We have all given up rights in whole or in part.

Because the government owns the roads, we get a driver’s license to be free to travel. We register our private vehicles with the state, we carry insurance.

You build a home, you have to get permission from the government to do so. Your septic (and the tank) is regulated as is your water and the pumps to bring it to the surface, even the materials you use to build and how they are put together is regulated by the government. All is taxed.

When you die, the government will most likely take a huge chunk of it, rather than it going to your heirs.

Your right to pursue happiness is limited by government no matter where you live.

We have all given up something in that regard and we each have our line in the sand so to speak.

Last edited:
Has anyone else heard the rumor about military being on the move nationally? Word is spreading they are going to lock down 20 States? Just heard this from Steve Quayle on Mike Adams show..

A few people here have posted about the military doing some "exercises" but, from what they posted, it didn't have anything to do with lockdowns.

Has anyone else heard the rumor about military being on the move nationally? Word is spreading they are going to lock down 20 States? Just heard this from Steve Quayle on Mike Adams show..
People often forget . The Military , Police , Government is made up of Our Brothers , Sisters , Cousins , Children , Grandchildren , Aunts , Uncles and in some cases Ourselves .

The IRS is a force because they have more seizure powers than the rest of the alphbets dont have.
Proof= The MT gun shop that ATF didn’t take 4473’s. The IRS did.
i am not a legal scholar, why is no one protesting this angle.????
Now you know why 87000 armed IRS agents

Latest posts

Back