Quantcast

a new camping trip.

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Reaction score
Well, just found out my camping trip is cancelled. My camp buddy got called in to work this weekend. So........ I'll be sleeping in a makeshift shelter on my 5 acres on my own instead of at a state park. Gonna save the gas money and put it towards preps. Still gonna camp out though and try out my kit.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
well.the chihuahua, the pomeranian and myself are happy campers so far.i made a stop and got the chihuahua a sweeter.both dogs are sleeping.and I'm drinking coffee.when I ain't typing.i have my camping table and stove setup in my cabin tent to remove the chill in here in the morning.seeing how it'll be around 40F in the morning. that'll also let me get the coffee started without leaving the tent.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I've got pheasants running around in the fields behind my house and deer in the woods nearby, but I can't go get any...yet...
Need to dig out stuff and make a ghillie suit for "night shift"...GP

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I've been home for a while now.and most of the stuff is still in the car. it'll keep until tomorrow.l did bring in what's needed,and racked up the very small front yard.. now it's relax time on the sofa