a new camping trip.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just found out my camping trip is cancelled. My camp buddy got called in to work this weekend. So........ I'll be sleeping in a makeshift shelter on my 5 acres on my own instead of at a state park. Gonna save the gas money and put it towards preps. Still gonna camp out though and try out my kit.

well.the chihuahua, the pomeranian and myself are happy campers so far.i made a stop and got the chihuahua a sweeter.both dogs are sleeping.and I'm drinking coffee.when I ain't typing.i have my camping table and stove setup in my cabin tent to remove the chill in here in the morning.seeing how it'll be around 40F in the morning. that'll also let me get the coffee started without leaving the tent.

I took this pic yesterday.

. IMG_20201103_165121_7.jpg

OH HOW I WISH!!

I'd be in all kinds of legal trouble if I shot one.so I'll settle for this instead.

Attachments

• IMG_20201104_111316_3.jpg
    IMG_20201104_111316_3.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 13
I've been home for a while now.and most of the stuff is still in the car. it'll keep until tomorrow.l did bring in what's needed,and racked up the very small front yard.. now it's relax time on the sofa

Latest posts

Back