a mans best friend????

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Harley so much i would save him over a kid any day of the week. Any kid I would pick my Harley.

I have a 2 year old pound puppy I've had him since 6 months and was hiking a local mountain every weekend with him. He is everything I could ask for. I have him on a training collar because he's hound crossed with beagle, so scents are his thing but i have him trained on whistle commands that to someone not familiar with the woods the commands would just sound like a bird calling.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352288711699.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352288711699.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 11
Nice looking dogs, all of them. They are all smart breeds and very loyal.
This is Chopper. He's going on 11 years old. I took him away from a neighbor who wasn't taking care of him. Had him ever since. I can read him really well, and he reads me. I can tell someone is coming just by watching him. He doesn't always bark either.
View attachment 239
Nice rescue, mine is a rescue also I really think they know and there is some kind of connection there.

We are 性交ed
Colt: I have a problem when it comes to strays. They always come to me. I once found a puppy under my rear tire of my van. I was about the pull out when my wife screamed. Dog was full of fleas. I gave it a flea dip and the guy who owned it came looking for it with Mom dog. The owner didn't speak english. I got the puppy cleaned up with the mom dog watching my every move. When it came time I gave the puppy back to the guy and the mom dog would not go with him. It stayed on my front deck. Personall I would have taken the whole litter with the momma dog. I think the dog senced that. I've had as many as 7 dogs in my house. Never once did I have a problem.

Colt: I have a problem when it comes to strays. They always come to me. I once found a puppy under my rear tire of my van. I was about the pull out when my wife screamed. Dog was full of fleas. I gave it a flea dip and the guy who owned it came looking for it with Mom dog. The owner didn't speak english. I got the puppy cleaned up with the mom dog watching my every move. When it came time I gave the puppy back to the guy and the mom dog would not go with him. It stayed on my front deck. Personall I would have taken the whole litter with the momma dog. I think the dog senced that. I've had as many as 7 dogs in my house. Never once did I have a problem.
They knew that you would give them a good home. Someone to take care of them.

First, Colt thats a badass red nose. All red nose have basicly the same markings, my second favorite breed next to blue nose pitts. Blue nose are grey with crystal blue eyes, i freaken love'em!
Me, i have an American pit (white n brindle) and dalmation mixed named Ruby.
Best damn dog ive ever had!

Krime I think it's a blue fawn like mine I'm not to sure but it looks like a blue fawn

Latest posts

Back