Quantcast

A Favor From Members....

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
most have noticed the "site info" thing on the far right lower Right of the screen.
that thing tells us what we rate as a website, worldwide. if you click on that info box, you will be directed to the info site, where you can see alot of different facts about this site.

a favor im asking, is if you like/enjoy this site, please click on that info box and leave a "comment" about this site on there. the more people that leave good feedback on that site can and will generate more members to this site. which means: more people to talk to, and different ideas!

Thanks.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
most have noticed the "site info" thing on the far right lower Right of the screen.
that thing tells us what we rate as a website, worldwide. if you click on that info box, you will be directed to the info site, where you can see alot of different facts about this site.

a favor im asking, is if you like/enjoy this site, please click on that info box and leave a "comment" about this site on there. the more people that leave good feedback on that site can and will generate more members to this site. which means: more people to talk to, and different ideas!

Thanks.
Thanks Krime for this post! I greatly appreciate it!

Loomis

Reaction score

Thanks.
Roger that.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Reaction score
most have noticed the "site info" thing on the far right lower Right of the screen
OK, where is it? I checked the screen before logging in and after logging in, and the screen of this thread and I do not see "site info" anywhere.
Far right, lower right? all I see is contact us, home, top and the RSS feed button and below that is "terms and rules".
What am I missing?

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
OK, where is it? I checked the screen before logging in and after logging in, and the screen of this thread and I do not see "site info" anywhere.
Far right, lower right? all I see is contact us, home, top and the RSS feed button and below that is "terms and rules".
What am I missing?
Sorry, but i removed the link I felt that area of the site was beginning to look like a junkyard.
Right now (December 11, 2012 at 11:04 p.m.) This site is ranked 403,500 in the world; 64,777 in the USA; 14,456 in the city of Los Angeles, CA; with 99 sites linking to Doomsday Prepper Forums.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks clydesdale, I though I was missing something, thanks too for posting those stats.
Those stats are a testament to the efforts of ALL of the members!
We are now; 398,972 in the world; 63,072 in the USA; 14,456 in the city of Los Angeles, CA

SSTxPrepper1

Reaction score
Constantly telling prepping minded people to join
Same same here, every where i go, if i start talkin to other people and a conversation starts out , i always mention the site and try to get them into start prepping and as always leave them with this idea , better to be prepapred and have the knowledge, then not having nothing at all.