A damning report from a non prepper in south Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so easy to read stories like this and think it’s a world away and could never happen here. Always be aware that the security we take for granted could be gone in an instant. I am always interested in S Africa as the media ignores it here now. I guess it’s ashamed at how our little experiment of democracy and racial equality that we pushed for there has turned out.

It is so easy to read stories like this and think it’s a world away and could never happen here. Always be aware that the security we take for granted could be gone in an instant. I am always interested in S Africa as the media ignores it here now. I guess it’s ashamed at how our little experiment of democracy and racial equality that we pushed for there has turned out.

The bits I'm picking up on is that yet again as civil unrest spreads through Africa, less so in europe and the US is that AFTER the rioting, looting, destruction, unrest etc within a couple of weeks at most those who did the rioting/ looting/ destruction etc are complaining about having no food, fuel or medicines or jobs and start looking for others to blame for their SELF INFLICTED misery, Inevitably in SA/ UK and US they blame Whitey / Indians / Asians and start to target them.

Last edited:
It's a jungle alright. You'd have to be stupid to still be there if you had the means to flee. The smart ones got out 30 years ago when the place was handed over to the black majority. Like the people of Hong Kong who got out before the handover, like the Jews who fled Germany before the Nazi party took total power, like the Chinese who fled Nanking before the japanese invasion.

All these and a thousand more are the examples a wise prepper should heed if they are in a country or region or city that looks like it is going tits-up. Black races don't build cities, they tear them down.

nobody in the US is going to march out to the area retail out by the interstate or road intersection - no support for those Wally Worlds >>> but - when the POS get done burning those buildings down to 4 walls - come off their drug & booze binge - and - "let's loot whitey" comes to mind >>> BAM - the resulting carnage will make the ethnic cleansing overseas look like a company picnic ....

the racial retribution that ran rampant early last century in Oklahoma and East St Louis is still very much alive - Obammy's attempts at Ferguson & Baltimore are prime examples - nobody but nobody can deny that the black leadership is revving that engine >>> that black militia group taken down on the 4th is going to be the Zippo - where's there one there's more - conduct a series of ghetto drive-bys in white communities and you got flame ....

One IMPORTANT point I'm picking up from the white Afrikaans is how much of this apparently random chaos is in fact organised by militant left wing groups and militant ethnic groups.

YES we expect to see them loot and perhaps burn shops, drug stores, perhaps stealing some vehicles. But what they are picking up on is the concerted efforts to not just loot shops, but they are attacking distribution centers, warehouses, transportation companies, cell towers, gas stations even medical facilities ( 76,000 covid shots willfully destroyed in one location) , blocking insterstates and main highways. attacking internet / BB facilities in a semi coordinated system. and if the white and asian communities had not rallied together their communities would have been raised to the ground.

Looking at your Fox news is already started in Chicago, New York, DC, LA, Baltimore, San Francisco, Seattle etc.

it's not the same by a long shot - it differs per area you are talking about ....

Chicago had little of any ANTIFA & BLM crap - it's almost 100% internal black fighting that nobody cares about unless it slops over into the Real World >>> almost the same thing in the other East & Midwwest & South cities - it's blacks being black

the entire West Coast strip is a different world all to itself - the Liberals are to blame for that entire mess - even the BLM is riding their chaos causing coat tails ....

nobody in the US is going to march out to the area retail out by the interstate or road intersection - no support for those Wally Worlds >>> but - when the POS get done burning those buildings down to 4 walls - come off their drug & booze binge - and - "let's loot whitey" comes to mind >>> BAM - the resulting carnage will make the ethnic cleansing overseas look like a company picnic ....

the racial retribution that ran rampant early last century in Oklahoma and East St Louis is still very much alive - Obammy's attempts at Ferguson & Baltimore are prime examples - nobody but nobody can deny that the black leadership is revving that engine >>> that black militia group taken down on the 4th is going to be the Zippo - where's there one there's more - conduct a series of ghetto drive-bys in white communities and you got flame ....

In 2000 for one of my Sociology classes we read a story about East St. Louis from a book with stories about social justice...or something like that...

It stated how in East St. Louis the town was so poor and unable to generate enough revenue that they had to auction off their Fire trucks and equipment, making firefighting impossible. Also instead of having I'll say 30 Police- they had to cut the budget down to 3(something ridiculous like that). Yet in all the photos the book displayed the citizens of East St.Louis in designer clothes, with $200 tennis shoes. I couldn't understand it? Can you?
Check out videos on youtube with East St. Louis- what a joke, very sad.

Erqueen75:USA:

Latest posts

Back