A bit pissed.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
I got my son to order me a 5.11 rush 72 and they have sent me the wrong bag. Mike is not a happy camper Grrr....
This bag has plenty of pockets ,but not what I was after.

well,did ya call or email them about it?and the one you got.does it cost more or less?.is it better one or a lesser one?

Hi Jim, its partly my sons fault and partly the company he got the bag from, he ordered what he thought was a 5.11 rush 72 but the company sent a bag which they say is a rush 72 lookalike Don't get me wrong ,theres a load of pockets on the bag, I have got most of my stuff in it , just needs to be reorganised I suppose and we will be there .
Just me having my daily moan, it will be ok

:D hands mike the moaner of the week award for no reason..lol..well i hope you have good luck with it..and might try getting on your son about it if you have'nt already..lol

Hey im getting there , I now got a bob and a go bag for my car,a few more bits and pieces and we will be there

Don't forget a thremarest

43027.jpg

now that ive got my bob and my go bag I can concentrate on my storage programme, its just a case of 14 bucks worth of stuff every week for the next year

Latest posts

Back