7 Lifehacks Video

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what can't you do with a coke-can...thanks for the vid :)

Nice vid. About the only thing I wasn't big on was the charcoal bit, but SO WHAT!? The candle-can, oil lamp, and turbidity reduction tricks are AWESOME! I definitely want to try those before I forget them. Once I do it, I'm much more likely to remember it.

I went to Lowe's a couple of weeks ago and they had the large bags of charcoal that don't contain lighter fluid in them marked down 75% because the bags were ripped. So now I have this charcoal here, just in case. The egg carton gave me some ideas for how best to get it started, although all of my eggs come in Styrofoam cartons so that won't be one of the ideas that I use.

The charcoal truck could be handy for everyday living. I grill every other day as much as possible and usually use wood or mix. Survival would only be wood but nonetheless cool idea and possibly saves use of too much cool. So efficient=GOOD!

I like that filtred water idea .... not sur if I try it though that water look pretty dirty .... maybe once SHTF :)

Latest posts

Back