3D printed pistol?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want a pistol without a serial number and/or paperwork, why don't you build a gun from an 80% receiver?

You can buy a whole kit through the mail to build a Glock 19. You need a padded vice, a drill, assorted drill bits, a dremel tool, a 'C' clamp, and a drill press.

If you use Duck Duck Go, there will be no record of an internet search when you get directions from Youtube on how to assemble such a gun.

If you buy the tools from a pawn shop (if you don't already have them), you won't spend that much money at all.

You could put together such a gun during a lazy afternoon.

The 3D printed guns usually only fire one shot. I consider them to be the equivalent of the single-shot 45ACP Liberator guns from WWII that were intended to be dropped behind enemy lines for use by guerrillas and insurgents. They were little more than the crude, homemade zip guns that are currently used by gang members.

Why settle for a single shot zip gun when you can have a Glock 19?

It sounds to me like he wants to build a laser practice pistol that is constructed exactly like a firing pistol, but not an actual firing pistol.
It could be made of plastic since it is only "firing" a laser.
OK. I thought he wanted a real gun, but a laser cartridge thing to practice with . . . perhaps to save expense in range fees and ammo costs.

I may have misinterpreted what I read.

Latest posts

Back