3 years and 2 months. WTF!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California Legislature passes bill to soften criminal penalty for LGBT adults who have sex with underage teens

https://www.theblaze.com/news/california-lgbt-adults-sex-teens
This is true. I don't know how it happened? However, I have a strong feeling this will not last very long. CA has these weird trends where they pass a bad law and if it didn't work out. They create and pass another law against it. Its the dumbest, time and wasting thing our senate do. but, that's how they make votes and money I guess.

Ever since the homosexual movement was given a big green light and acceptance, they have been pushing pedophilia. It is a sure sign of the total decay of humankind.
NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) was founded in 1978, and they have been working behind the scenes ever since to try to normalize pedophilic relationships.
I do not buy Hormel meats because James Hormel is their biggest benefactor and supporter. Clinton tried to appoint him as ambassador to Fiji, but the Fiji government protested.

NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) was founded in 1978, and they have been working behind the scenes ever since to try to normalize pedophilic relationships.
I do not buy Hormel meats because James Hormel is their biggest benefactor and supporter. Clinton tried to appoint him as ambassador to Fiji, but the Fiji government protested.

Well darn, there goes my cans of chilli. I did not know that, goodbye Hormel.

oooooh,so it's REAL ???
I've always thought it was just a bad joke in South Park,

Did not realize that. Looks like Hormel chili is off my “to buy” list!

Latest posts

Back