22LR in stock, 1000rd, $149.99

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Trapper

Reaction score
At .13+cents per round that is NOT a deal. That is only 2 bricks of 22lr ammo. It comes out to $75 per brick. It should not be more than $50 for 1k!! Even the ammo scalpers were only charging $50 per brick at the gun shows I saw. If you wait and look hard it can be bought for $25 per brick. Don't pay desperate prices!! It just keeps the price up longer.... Also this is a brand of ammo I don't know anything about. Be careful before buy unknown brand ammo.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
How much longer is this ammo issue going to last. 6 months ago, they were saying 6 months....getting a bit old. I haven't done any plinking in ages, because I just don't know if I'm going to be able to get replacement ammo easily enough.

Overlord

Reaction score
At .13+cents per round that is NOT a deal. That is only 2 bricks of 22lr ammo. It comes out to $75 per brick. It should not be more than $50 for 1k!! Even the ammo scalpers were only charging $50 per brick at the gun shows I saw. If you wait and look hard it can be bought for $25 per brick. Don't pay desperate prices!! It just keeps the price up longer.... Also this is a brand of ammo I don't know anything about. Be careful before buy unknown brand ammo.
Hi Trap, this brand is actually well known in the Philippines and is the largest manufacturer of firearms and ammo here. This is a Philippine brand and it is pretty reliable. Most people in LE, Security, and the military use it. Don't worry, it is safe to use. I used to use these though I preferred CCI Stingers before.

Also, that is expensive. Based retail locally here is about 8 cents (US) per piece. for 1000 pcs, that is about US$ 80.00 when bought in bulk.:)

Latest posts