2020 the year that was, 2021 the year that will be.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
2020 was the year the masses stopped laughing at preppers and started copying us, Prepping went from being a minor fringe pastime to becoming the chosen LIFESTYLE of MILLIONS, More and more people see and adopt the simple prepper doctrines like " its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it". Families especially now see the comon sense logic of preparing for the unwlcome and unexpected like Covid or the crazy natural disasters that blighted us, right up to America being taken over by the far left.

2021 is going to be the year YOU and I need our preps more than ever, You have a moral duty to ensure you have enough FOOD, WATER, CLOTHING, DOMESTIC FUEL, VEHICLE FUEL, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, Books, radios, EFFECTIVE PCs, RESOURCES to sustain and protect your family NOT for a flood or storm but for possible MASSIVE civil unrest AND / OR a massive clampdown on your freedoms, rights and liberties.

2021 is NOT the time for vacations or doing nothing or being complacent, it is the time to prep like you have never prepped before. where possible do your best to INCREASE your prepping budget and activities, learn new skills, improve your self reliance, improve your domestic security and prep as much as you can.

Because if you do not, if you look at just what is coming over the hill POLITICALLY you may not see 2022

Dont become a statistic, dont become a victim, dont EVER become a refugee, BECOME A PREPPER.

This is a doomsday prepper forum, so I would assume everyone is prepped and ready. Right? At least a year? Longer is better.

NEVER assume anything because thats when Sods law comes up and bites your ###. Many preppers are very new to our community and need guidance and encouragement

2020 was the year the masses stopped laughing at preppers and started copying us, Prepping went from being a minor fringe pastime to becoming the chosen LIFESTYLE of MILLIONS, More and more people see and adopt the simple prepper doctrines like " its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it". Families especially now see the comon sense logic of preparing for the unwlcome and unexpected like Covid or the crazy natural disasters that blighted us, right up to America being taken over by the far left.

2021 is going to be the year YOU and I need our preps more than ever, You have a moral duty to ensure you have enough FOOD, WATER, CLOTHING, DOMESTIC FUEL, VEHICLE FUEL, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, Books, radios, EFFECTIVE PCs, RESOURCES to sustain and protect your family NOT for a flood or storm but for possible MASSIVE civil unrest AND / OR a massive clampdown on your freedoms, rights and liberties.

2021 is NOT the time for vacations or doing nothing or being complacent, it is the time to prep like you have never prepped before. where possible do your best to INCREASE your prepping budget and activities, learn new skills, improve your self reliance, improve your domestic security and prep as much as you can.

Because if you do not, if you look at just what is coming over the hill POLITICALLY you may not see 2022

Dont become a statistic, dont become a victim, dont EVER become a refugee, BECOME A PREPPER.
I dont know Bill maybe in the US you could be right but in the UK??
we have all seen the photos of panic buyers and stripped shelves, the "big shop" is a thing of the past-unless one is a prepper- most people shop every 3 days or so or more likely get a home delivery.

I dont know Bill maybe in the US you could be right but in the UK??
we have all seen the photos of panic buyers and stripped shelves, the "big shop" is a thing of the past-unless one is a prepper- most people shop every 3 days or so or more likely get a home delivery.

Certainly to a much lesser degree here, especially among the urban idiots, I've been talking to delivery driver from Tesco, Sainsburies and Morrisons, all say much panic buying, plus people panic buying by whacking huge great orders for weekly delivery. But they have seen a steady trend in folks gradually increasing their food stocks and other supplies. At a wild guestimate perhaps 10%??. I'm guessing the UKs preppers, offgridders, homesteaders and normal rural folk are using a bit of common sense and expanding their preps.

we have been seeing a lot more supermarket delivery trucks where I live, but only saw panic buying at the start of the first lock down, a lot of people here just shop at the local co-op which is good for fresh stuff but dosent have the quantity or range of cans .
meat isnt a problem as this is delivered to the door straight from the farm.

Grocery delivery has increased in large cities in the US that are on lockdown. Probably because people aren't going out to eat, because they can't. And people are having money problems, and ordering Grub Hub would get kinda pricey after awhile, cheaper to cook your own.
Don't have any lockdowns where I live, and there's food, although have noticed a steady increase in prices. And many stores have limits. But there's no lines here, either. Am seeing different brands on the shelves, and less types of product.

No lockdowns here, just curfew from 8 pm to 5 am. No panic buying, no big deliveries, plenty of foodstuffs, toilet paper, fuel and everything is the same price as before. Just over a euro per liter of petrol and the same price for home-grown wine...haven't seen any Karens here either, thank God....

We have been in lock down in the UK pretty much permanently since March 2020, there were a few weeks when lock down was lifted and we went back into a different system but since Christmas the infections have increased-mainly in the big cities-London has reached close to saturation point in the Hospitals- and we are now in our 3rd lock down and probably will be until mid March.

I hated lockdown. Some states still have it, but they're the dem states. New Mexico (where I lived until July), New York, California, and I'm sure there's more. Red states are not locked down at all. Read yesterday that the gov of California is restricted travel to 120 miles.

120 miles? we are supposed to stay as local as possible over here, although the supermarket I use once a month is 20 miles away.
leaving the home is only under exceptional circumstances, to go to work if we cant work from home, to buy food and medicines or to seek medical care or to care for another person, other than that its to exercise ONCE a day for up to ONE hour.
except for these exemptions we must stay home.

That's how New Mexico is. But California is large, and most people have cars and just go for a drive, so that is limited now. Don't know how they're going to enforce it though. Driving out of an area can't be enforced. Two of our kids drove here from New Mexico in November, a ten hour drive. One took a train home, one took an airplane home later. We just sent the car back yesterday.

Latest posts

Back