Helpful Info. 2015 MEET & GREET regional sectors

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please mark the area nearest Your location,or where You prefer to meet.

• NEW MEXICO THROUGH MONTANA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MIDWEST TO EASTERN TIME ZONE INCLUDING TEXAS

• AREAS NOT IN MAINLAND U.S. (PLEASE NOTE LOCATION IN POST)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forager

Reaction score
Here's a basic break down of time zones as well as some more consolidated locations- If I got this right it should give us a regional map to go from for M&G 2015 Mtg. preferences.
Farther refinements can be made by members from Your sector. If There's an area You think should be added to the sector map please include it in Your reply. Open for comments.
Please note: For Virginia & W. Virginia, My error in not including this option was non-retractable. Kindly specify in response if this is Your area so the sector map can reflect Your preferences.

Last edited:
I live in Virginia, but I never considered myself from the north. I almost feel offended, actually.;)

I'll likely attend the SE event(s). I'm in VA now, but that's not a constant, and I'll be moving to Florida anyways. :cool:

I live in Virginia, but I never considered myself from the north. I almost feel offended, actually.;)

I'll likely attend the SE event(s). I'm in VA now, but that's not a constant, and I'll be moving to Florida anyways. :cool:
Oh yea- I totally forgot to separate Virginia & W. Virginia. I told myself to include the separation and I guess I got sidetracked. My bad. Well, here's hoping You don't feel to badly misrepresented. Thanks for specifying that. Man, I got all this hindsight already.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAAAAA! I appreciate your sense of humor about it. Some of us think we are still far below the Mason Dixon and we still act polite, using "Ma'am" and "Sir" as often as necessary. Others have taken to using words not appropriate on a Naval ship. Those are the same folks who wouldn't spend a night in the woods if their lives depended on it, not like Southern Virginians who spend as much time in the woods as The Good Lord will allow.

I fit 3 of those categories...I have thought about this for couple days...I am in Atlanta and want out, north or west please!

I fit 3 of those categories...I have thought about this for couple days...I am in Atlanta and want out, north or west please!
If U specify which 3 and I'll keep track.
Would You be so kind as to move with me to the thread- ' POST- SHTF DPF NETWORK to discuss Your other need ? I'll Holler from there momentarily.

Eastern, incl texas and deep south
I believe there's an option for that preference in the poll.
Thanks by the way for the update-since the area You mentioned is included, would You please check that option if You haven't done so already?

Last edited:
Members: Would those who are 'member' status please help with this? There are options which are not included here, however if we can stick with the 4 basic time zones and the more consolidated areas, this would be a more effective vote.Most members included, this can be usefull.

Anything going to happen in the san diego area? or within the range of a small trip?

@Travis F , I am going to need someone to organize something out that way. I think Texas may have the edge on location because of their membership #s, but you are more than welcome to set something up out there if you'd like. PM sent.

I wish we were getting more interest in the M&G in ANY region, truthfully. I want to keep this idea alive in hopes that as membership continues to grow, so will interest in getting together.

i've been hoping for the same..for many reasons.i love camping out,and meeting other folks..and to top it off.we can learn from each other.seeing areas of the country that i haven't seen before.

If it happens in the TX area, it would be a great help if only a couple hours drive. I can leave the farm for a short period. The longest I have been away is only about 24 hours

I'm jealouse, I think 20% of people here are from somewhere in Texas! It shouldn't be too hard to get a group together there.
Anyone ever thought about forming some sort of disaster response teams? Going to affected areas after some sort of emergency would both give us a chance to practice our skills and do some good for others in need. It might not be as much fun as a camp out but might be more practical.

Anyone remember if anyone is from Arkansas? I just read a person was at the diamond crater state park there and found an 8.5carrot diamond. It's like the fifth largest stone tourists have found there, and anything you find is yours to keep. Sounds like a cool trip to me.

Latest posts

Back