2014/2015 Crash coming and china is buying up gold

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChancesR

Reaction score
this is what I think is going to happen ... Crash 1 is going to happen this year Crash 2 the big one next year and the world will buy gold and the government will switch to a new currency. our debt will paid with a worthless dollar right before the big switch. meanwhile the UN is setting up a world court system for a one world government cut up into 10 sections.... and we will be too busy with our crashes and the 2016 elections to pay attention... also sometime in the next three years Palestine will be a country probably where GAZA is and I expect the elections will be rigged so the left will win and we will be outraged and distracted as Israel is attacked and jewrselem will be taken by the middle east.

What are your theories for the future... is Doomsday coming soon ???

I see any number of possible scenarios, but I have no idea which will play out. Overseas markets are in a precarious situation right now, and there is a potential for a global economic meltdown in the near future. The emerging markets helped bring us out of the 2008 crash, but they are in deep doo doo right now. China is not in very good shape, despite all their gold stockpiling. Europe is a hot mess. I'm afraid everyone will be looking to the U.S. to bail them out...and we already spent ourselves into a hole.

BTW, China's debt to GDP is 58% at the moment, which is good, but they have had an enormous GDP. Their GDP is falling, which means the debt to GDP is going up. Local governments in China have been spending borrowed trillions on infrastructure and that internal debt load is worrying some people.

Last edited:
Yip the economy is a giant Ponzi scheme that has to crash. There are no more band aids or quick fixes? Interest already at close to Zero, not much more money left to print, and no money left to borrow (every country in major debt). Can’t borrow money to get out of debt.

The take from the religious prophecies is that the USA will have an economic meltdown and an ensuing civil war. During which time the Iranians will smuggle a nuke into Libya and fire it at Israel starting a global exchange of nukes. The Russia and China will invade the US –one at each coast. England and France will intercede as Russia try’s to push into W.Europe. Then there will be massive biological warfare released. Russia and China will be pushed out of US. By then all economy and industrialization will come to a halt. Then there will be bandits and armed militia going around causing chaos.

http://visionsandtribulation.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/the-vision-of-sarah-menet.html

Latest posts

Back