$20: Tubman to replace Jackson on new bills

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i heard about that earlier today..i'm not worried about it,as long as it's spendable.(BUT) id bet my bottom dollar there's gonna be a lot of controversy over that..on account there's gonna be lots of people thats not gonna like or want the change.partly because they rather have Andrew Jackson on there,to some other president,to who ever.then there's the people who think and/or believe a woman shouldn't be on there.then there's the racist people who i figure will dislike even more..but then again.i can't help but wonder,why make a change such as that? especially if they know all kinds of problems?..and i wonder to how many people will refuse to have any thing to do with it,when it comes their beliefs and/or disbelief's...

I think our gov't likes to stir up controversy. They want all of the different races & people groups fighting against one another. They want to create chaos. And a lot of the population, being the mindless sheeple that they are, will be happy to provide that for them.

I don't think Harriet Tubman should be on the $20. Not because she's black or that I have anything against her, or because she's female. But simply because we have only had former presidents on our money thus far, right? Why change that now?

Personally, I think only the Founding Fathers should be on American currency - no one else. :USA:

As Jim said, as long as it spends I don't really give a hoot who is on it. I do think that everyone is trying to be so politically correct to appease the black population that they have lost common sense. There are so many great people through history that have done so much for humanity, the main reason Tubman was picked was color. I think color should be irrelevant, not a prerequisite.

But simply because we have only had former presidents on our money thus far, right? Why change that now?

Well, Ben on the 100 may disagree....though not a US President, he is considered a Founding Father though.

Thing is though, most of the "facts" about Harriet Tubman we are taught in school, are pretty much fiction. Simple as that. Not sure how or why so many textbooks have it so, but they do. They all pull from the same narrative which is frankly guesswork and exaggeration. There's actually very little evidence to support all of the claims made about her role in the Underground Railroad. In reality, her actions were actually not in alliance with the aim of it, and the railroad itself, was never a formal institution, but more of a convenient press name, to describe individual efforts.

This $20 bill will go over about as well as the $1 squaw coin did. It's just another attempt by the PC weenies to pander to a certain group of people who feel they had their feelings hurt a couple hundred years ago.

Latest posts

Back