1st Post- Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post on here. Just started prepping- wife and two young kids. Looking forward to learning more and getting a real plan in place for whatever may be needed.
Hi Brewmaster, Welcome to the family. You have made a great start to being prepared. The sharing of knowledge and experience here is just priceless.

Taking a stab at your user name, you may just have the most sought after skill post SHTF lol

Is your wife involved with your prepping?

Again welcome, feel free to jump on in!

Awesome brew master...is it OK if I call you BM .welcome to the family. These guys are great , one that just replied to you and some more to follow. You'll be in great company no matter what your prepping for .everyone has their area of expertise and mine ...I'm just eye candy to make the site more popular....just joking. But these other guys can really help you take what seems like nothing of value and show you how it could save your life (FOR FREE) all this right here on DPF. We are glad to have you. Feel free to enlighten us also.

Hi Brewmaster, Welcome to the family. You have made a great start to being prepared. The sharing of knowledge and experience here is just priceless.

Taking a stab at your user name, you may just have the most sought after skill post SHTF lol

Is your wife involved with your prepping?

Again welcome, feel free to jump on in!

Yep- brew my own beer and make wine too. Figure everyone will want to keep the brewer alive lol. Started talking to the wife about it- she'll warm up to it as I go. Any suggestions for apartment dwellers?

Yep- brew my own beer and make wine too. Figure everyone will want to keep the brewer alive lol. Started talking to the wife about it- she'll warm up to it as I go. Any suggestions for apartment dwellers?

Definitely Brewmaster. You have the skills to manufacture, what will probably two of the most sought after items post shtf.

As for apartment living, i can see both pros and cons for it. The main con i would say, and this is dependent on location and apartment size etc. Is space or lack there of.

Welcome Brew Master!
Just having realized the need to "prep" and having the desire to do so, have put you head and shoulders above the vast majority of folks in this country. Will you be bugging "out" or trying to stay in your apartment? If bugging out, how far will you & yours need to travel? This info will help us, here on the forum, give you some suggestions.

Blessings,
Shenandoah

howdy brewmaster..and welcome to the forum and family..chances are,you already got ideas for the appartment.but there's knowledgable folks here with good to great ideas.some will work for ya.and some wont.so it comes down to what will work for you.and what wont work.and takeing the time to figure out what will work.and going with what you and family needs to go with..just like the rest of us.you'll liable to make mistakes on what to buy n not buy.i hope thier all lil mistakes and far between

In all likelihood I'd be bugging in, but we also have family nearby. I guess it would depend on the severity of the situation. Bugging out would require some serious foresight or a total meltdown catastrophe because bugging out of south Florida makes for a tough situation. I've taken the first couple steps to preparing my BOB and I have about 4 days worth of water in the apartment. Just signed up for the free sample from Wise foods to consider stocking up on at least a 1 month supply. I have a Remington 870 that I am very familiar with, as well as a Gerber survival knife and my everyday carry knife.

Welcome to the madhouse Brewmaster. As to advice for apartment living... get the hell out of dodge if you can, just my opinion on that one.

First post on here. Just started prepping- wife and two young kids. Looking forward to learning more and getting a real plan in place for whatever may be needed.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

G'day Brewmaster - fellow home brewer - I think we will have a lot in common re the homebrewing. Welcome to the site - may have to start a homebrew thread!!!

Latest posts

Back