19 year old from Michigan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclovinUSA

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 19, I work full time doing spot welding and steal manufacturing, I've got 35 hours in a cessna 172 working toward my PPL, and a year away from finishing with my business management degree. I have always wanted to become a pilot, but I have a bad feeling that the aviation industry won't be a thing within 10 years.... whats your recommendations? should I continue pouring all my savings into flight training? at least I'm gaining experience while my money is loosing incredible amounts of value due to inflation.
I'm in a unique position to pursue any career I want since I invested in crypto currency about a year and a half ago and have around $40,000 in ethereum and bitcoin. (down 4k from a few days ago)
I also want to start preparing for a global financial crisis I think will be coming soon

Hello and welcome, what a productive young man we got here. Keep pushing and you'll do fine. ;)

You can rest assuredly that there will be an aviation industry in 10 years. Planes aren't going anywhere, the lockdowns are just temporary.

If I were you though, I'd sell all those trash coins right now, or very soon. Contrary to the aviation industry, crypto will very likely not be a (worthwhile) thing in 10+ years time. I'd cash in the investment now.

But you're right in thinking that you should convert cash into other assets. Cash is becoming a hot potato, and I'd only have savings of 30,000 USD or so at a maximum, just to pay for stuff breaking, or whatever is needed. But you can turn money into all kinds of assets, everything from stocks of rice to gold, education or whatever.

But what do you like working with?

Welcome. Pilots will be needed in 10 years, they will be needed next year. Did you inject any clot shots into your body? If you did, then you probably won't be here in 10 years.
If you havent sold the Crypto, then you have nothing.
To prepare, sell the Crypto and buy gold, silver, and hard valuable assets.

Warm Welcome from the Georgia Mountains! I applaud you for your focus and thought toward the future! Most young men your age really don’t get to where you are mentally until 30.

The governments/Great Reset controllers WILL collapse the crypto’s. Ditch it while you can. Silver, gold, at least a years worth of long term food. A weapon to protect yourself with training and lots of ammo. You will be well set for the coming collapse.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna stress it again; ditch the crypto, and do it soon. If you're pretty sure the crypto is gonna rise in value again the next two weeks or so, then wait and sell and that higher price. But ditch it soon. Crypto is as vaporous as ghost farts. When you sell them, be exceptionally careful how and with whom, because there are sites out there that simply scam you on that, but you probably already know that. You rode the wave, grabbed a golden goose along the way, and now it's time to cash it in while you can, with a big smile.

Welcome from a place that you not like me if you knew where it was.

12 yrs ago I made a choice to get out of an industry because I didn’t think it would be around. 5 yrs ago my coworker contemporaries all got the ax, but the industry is still going.

Its hard to predict the future. But you you seem to have a diverse skill set. Keep building on that.

Welcome to the forum. I have to admit that you seem way more mature than the majority of 19 year olds. Honestly I would continue with getting your pilots license. Son 2 got his and is now a Captain flying commercially around the US, Canada, and Mexico. I really believe that pilots will be around for years to come, in one way or another.

Hello and warm welcome to an adorable young man. Stay focused and a bright future awaits you.

Welcome. Pilots will be needed in 10 years, they will be needed next year. Did you inject any clot shots into your body? If you did, then you probably won't be here in 10 years.
If you havent sold the Crypto, then you have nothing.
To prepare, sell the Crypto and buy gold, silver, and hard valuable assets.
Haha I absolutely did not take any depopulation vaccinations. I wrote a paper on all the side effects for a class and my liberal professor called it "unsettling". And he is correct, it is unsettling how many people have side effects from these shots

Warm Welcome from the Georgia Mountains! I applaud you for your focus and thought toward the future! Most young men your age really don’t get to where you are mentally until 30.

The governments/Great Reset controllers WILL collapse the crypto’s. Ditch it while you can. Silver, gold, at least a years worth of long term food. A weapon to protect yourself with training and lots of ammo. You will be well set for the coming collapse.
Yep I'm thinking about investing in a reliable vehicle too, a nice low millage f250 7.3 powerstroke will probably appreciate in value over the coming years since all the gas and diesel cars are being cancelled in favor of electric

I think I'm gonna stress it again; ditch the crypto, and do it soon. If you're pretty sure the crypto is gonna rise in value again the next two weeks or so, then wait and sell and that higher price. But ditch it soon. Crypto is as vaporous as ghost farts. When you sell them, be exceptionally careful how and with whom, because there are sites out there that simply scam you on that, but you probably already know that. You rode the wave, grabbed a golden goose along the way, and now it's time to cash it in while you can, with a big smile.

I've been considering it for a while, I want to wait until after the new year since typically assets go down before Christmas and then back up after the new year due to people selling for taxes. But absolutely I do not trust crypto at all, its being manipulated and frankly, if the internet goes out then a bottle of whisky will be more valuable then 100 bitcoin

Welcome from Louisiana! Have you considered joining the military for further flight training? Seems like you have the right stuff. Go Navy and learn how to land on a carrier!
Thanks for the welcome, I have considered it for sure, It would be quite the experience! I have a couple physical problems, like tendonitis in my feet that flame up after extreme activity. I toughed it out for football all four years of high school and it was hell, I couldn't walk to my bed after practice, I had to literally crawl. how pathetic

Mclovin: In my prior life, by training I was a CPA, Masters in Computer Science and a heavy Paralegal degree. I don't say this to brag, you just need to know where the cheap advice comes from.

I spent my career salvaging businesses in trouble. Twenty years ago I dropped out at age of 50 as everything was paid for and I found something else I wanted to do with my life. I saw the collapse and reset coming and I wanted to play a part in the saving of our country. It appeared that my whole life experience was in training to do this.
I have been involved in this change we are going through for over ten years. I'm just a small bit player. But I see clearly what is happening. So allow me to give you some things to consider.

First: You already hit the jackpot with advice from Proud Prepper with his:
"If you havent sold the Crypto, then you have nothing.
To prepare, sell the Crypto and buy gold, silver, and hard valuable assets."

Purchase Silver Eagles. They will cost you about $30 each and will be worth between $1,000 and $3,000 each soon.
In regards to the cryptos, you are playing another man's game and will most likely get screwed. The physical silver is guaranteed to never lose money for you and can only make you wealthy. Get out immediately. The overall gain is too great compared to milking a few more dollars out of cryptos. Always analyze the risk with the gain in making decisions. Keeping cryptos is too risky compared to the gains of physical silver.
See attached file on how to purchase silver. Note that it was written several years ago. Be leery of ordering online.
Email me at [email protected] if more info is needed.
This move wins the ballgame for you in one easy step. Get the points on the board and sleep at nights when all others are crying.

Second:
You are the Captain of your own ship and Master of your own destiny.
If many pilots are grounded for life then that may open doors for pilots. But if you have been vaxxed you may want to consider slowing down on the flight training to see what develops in the next six months regarding the Vax impact on your health and if it's reversible or not.

Third. Know this, management school teaches you a lot and then again it doesn't. Let me share this with you first.

When I was 22 I was going to night college as a Management major, making straight "As" and thinking I was learning it all.
I got tricked into becoming a Scoutmaster, something I knew nothing about. After working with the boys and trying to learn more than they knew and at the same time learning how to run an organization, I learned one fact clearly. I realized Scouting taught the older boys how to run organizations just like I was learning; it was teaching leadership, that which can't be learned from a book.

I realized in a few years I would be competing with them and it scared the hell out of me. I changed my major to accounting as it was the hardest subject I had ever studied. I figured most people would avoid it giving me an edge.

Now know this: You don't have time to finish your degree. The collapse is happening now. Business school teaches business growth only, not shrinking or surviving depression or collapse like we are in now. You would be better off picking the courses that will promote you without the degree. I will discuss this later.

If the Vax and the collapse works on peoples' minds, there will be a great loss of leaders. Generally you would get your degree but never be a leader until after age 30 to 35. But with the possible die off and medical problems from the VAx, I see 22 year olds with the right experience taking over, possibly with coaching by older folks working just a few hours a week. (I can expand on this another time as well).

Global corporations will collapse forcing local small businesses to step up and fill the business voids. That will be you in some way. A retailer with experience may know retail but not have the business understanding to run the organization. During this time doers will get the jobs over the ones with degrees. Owners will be desperate for creators; you will be a creator, a rain maker. You already are.

Attachments

• Silver Eagles.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Mclovin: Focus on Business law right away, even if its self study. You can challenge the exam and get credit for it for free later.
Self study Project Management. I can help you there.
Then go to Organizational Change, self study if needed.
You can knock these three things out in three months if you put your mind to it.

Note: Project Mgt. is not taught in college. This moves you to the top.
Business law should be your passion because for a year or so businesses will be operating in the wild west as the world is recreated.
You will have to be comfortable with making contracts. This too moves you to the top.
Note:
He who writes the contract controls the deal.

You must learn to plan your work and then work your plan. This is not taught in college; must be done by self study or lots of experience which you don't have time for.

In an interview tell this to the owner, that you "saw it coming and planned for it." I guarantee you to be hired over others.

I am probably overloading you so I will stop.
If you want more let me know but just sleep on what I have suggested.
You are fighting a time clock now. You can't plan for two years out.
You are about to be pushed into leadership in a year. Learn the basics you will need to survive in the role you will be in.

Best of luck to you! It's been an honor to serve you sir.

Last edited:
Many interesting things said immediately above.

Continuing the topic, I don't see cities as being the future, given the current rate of events. Living in cities is actually more efficient as a society with current technology, since people, goods and infrastructure is more condensed. But that might not be the case in the future. There's some serious technological innovation going on these days, and it might very well be that living in the middle of nowhere is better on all parameters (even discounting a SHTF scenario).

College/university degrees are continually becoming more and more worthless on average. You still have to go to medical school to become a physician, and to become a serious computer engineer/scientist you still need a degree in computer science. But I think academia will implode some time "soon" because they're building their ivory towers on straws. From the outside it looks really professional, but once you get a good look inside it's about 95% fake, smoke and mirrors. That's simply not sustainable. Nowadays there's all this nonsensical relativism, Marxism and feminism, and that's definitely not doing academia any good, although select professors benefit from it. 50% of those who graduate from college/university in USA are doing work unrelated to their education. Majority of colleges/universities are simply businesses cashing in on naive young people, but a lot of people are catching on.

On another note, which is probably not news at all, is that you should definitely be very VERY picky about who you associate with. There's plenty of abhorrent idiots out there. I've definitely suffered under "friends" and "family" who do everything to cut you down and humiliate/make fun of you for having a grander life in mind, and simply for trying more, doing more. Associate with these and they will have their negative effect on you, even in ways you cannot possibly be aware of. If they try to step on you, you punch them in the nose. You have to, it's you or them, unfortunately. And as David Goggins said, don't kill them with kindness, torture them with f****** success.

Last edited:
Amen Brother Ammo!! So true. I suspect a great many colleges will close in 2022.

Mclovin: On two occasions I was told to train owners' kids to take over the family business.
At the beginning of the second business succession project I wrote the following manual for the kid.
Hope it helps someone.

Attachments

• Outline For Success - Project Management.pdf
    855.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back