Helpful Info. 1881 Household Cyclopedia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
I've attached this to the VIP forum, but thought some might enjoy tagging this to their own library.

Attachments

• 1881_Household_Cyclopedia.pdf
    14.2 MB · Views: 33
That is some pretty useful info. Great addition to a digital library.

I've attached this to the VIP forum, but thought some might enjoy tagging this to their own library.
What an awesome reference tool! Where in the world did you find this? I added it to my bookmarks and may try to print it but 700 pages may be ambitious for my little printer. I've been slowly collecting a lot of printed material in case this toy I'm on now ever quits!

Print it 4 pages to a page, if you can read small print. Or 2 pages to a page.
That way it's half or a quarter of the pages.

What an awesome reference tool! Where in the world did you find this? I added it to my bookmarks and may try to print it but 700 pages may be ambitious for my little printer. I've been slowly collecting a lot of printed material in case this toy I'm on now ever quits!

Thanks guys!. You know I can't remember where I got it from Brent. When I showed it to my wife, she made a joke saying it was the guy's version of Hint's from Heloise, which we have also in the reference kit. I thought it was pretty cool that someone had labeled it 1881 Cyclopedia, when I opened it, I said wow, this is one for when we have to go back in time living. So I placed it in my Readiness file thumb drive and laptop. When I was looking at the VIP reference area, thought it might be a good idea to place it in there, but then thought it would be nice for everyone else to have access to it.

A hard copy I got printed at Kinko's, went with the cheap paper on gray tone...saved me some money, like when I print Military TO's, Field Manuals and SOP's.

Anyway, I've never completely gone through the entire thing, so I'd be interested if you find something that strikes you, please do share your thoughts. Never hurts to get some ideas.

You both are right though, its pretty long and when I placed it in a 3 ring binder it consumed it all up.

Anyway, enjoy.

Latest posts

Back