“Door to door” vaccinations, and what that would entail

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a story once and was never able to go back and verify it so this is one of those right wing conspiracies right now.

During WW2, the German SS ran Czechoslovakia and its fantastic industrial complex, the Skoda Works. The SS officer who ran it, Reinhardt Heydrich was eventually assassinated by two Polish or Czech guys trained in England to do this job. The Germans went crazy. They went so crazy they killed everyone in two small Czech towns. But they felt that did not solve the problem in the basic, wider sense. So, the Germans started fluoridation of the drinking water in the area. They believed fluoride caused the populace to be passive, suggestive, and docile.

As I say, I lost this reference and have been looking for it again for years. But the point of that article or reference, whatever, is clear. Sometimes, the government is wiling to drug the entire population by deception. You have to ask yourself why it is so very important for us all to be vaccinated against a nothingburger disease which even can be treated with drugs. The disease is the excuse to put something hidden into our bodies. There just can be no other explanation.
Main revenge was obliterating 2 czech villages.
Lidice on 10th june
Ležáky on 24th june

People in Ležáky were "just" killed or sent to death camps, while the town Lidice was completely erased.

As for the fluoride .. it is possible that they tryed it. Think it was a common practice in death camps so in 1942 when this happened they were able to do that. Since they already researched new kinds of drugs and treatments.

And the assasination was done by exiled Czechoslovakia soldiers Jozef Gabčík a Jan Kubiš 27th may 1942. Think they used a Sten gun which failed so they used anti tank grenade mk73 on him.

I cant see anyone turning up here with a syringe and a needle but they could send someone with a clipboard to book anyone an appointment, however even that is unlikely after the 19th when all restrictions are lifted here, most people think its all over anyway and are behaving like it is.

Screenshot_20210711_094010~2.jpg
Screenshot_20210711_094016~2.jpg
Screenshot_20210711_094021~2.jpg

they can't make me take it,,, and they can't do much to me either and I don't think it will come to that,,, even the Democrats know door to door would take away votes in the next election,,,
They don't need anyone's votes, they just create the fake votes they need.

Latest posts

Back