“Door to door” vaccinations, and what that would entail

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else followed along with Biden’s remarks on going “door to door” to vaccinate people that haven’t yet gotten a shot?

to me, his comments read as though he’s taking another step forward with mandatory vaccinations. Don’t forget, he pushed for mandatory vaccines back before the November general elections.

Personally, if he goes that route, and a bunch of CDC Stasi decide to force injections into individuals, then lethal force would be justified IMO. As it would be considered self defense since legally speaking a syringe with an unknown substance can be considered a weapon.

HUD Secretary Xavier Becerra says it is not illegal to knock on doors. I am posting a sign, No Warrant, No Entry. Xavier Becerra (whose first name is spelled in America as Javier) was California's AG and the author of a host of anti-gun laws now in the 9th Circuit. Xavier's parents were illegal aliens and California's affirmative action is the only reason you even know this moron's name.

If someone stands in front of my door with a syringe, he or she has 10 seconds to vanish into thin air. If the person does not want to understand this, he or she will have a very painful experience.
I am usually a peaceful guy who does not look for trouble but there are limits.
At the moment you hear everywhere only vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate, as if vaccination is the greatest blessing and the greatest freedom of mankind, one could think it is the only way out of all this.
The vaccination lobby communicates more and more like a sect, only that you still have the fullest support of the state and share the economy.
I say one thing ........., but I should not write curse words here.

One is but fact, as a former medical soldier I had enough contact with syringes and the like had, and I still have old sterilizable syringes and matching needles in my prepper camp. The things do not only look brutal, they are also brutally noticeable in the application and one can also sting painfully with it, if someone stands before the front door who wants to inoculate me, he will also collect one and he will then feel guaranteed what pain really means.

So, I have long waffled on their intent. On one hand I think they are just killing all the sheople with the vaccine, on the other, I think maybe those are the people they want around because they are easily led and will do what they are told; getting rid of the people who think for themselves and are willing to fight back, with the real virus coming to take them out.

They have said since the 90's that they want Earth to only have 500 million people. I think it even says it in Agenda 21. So, I kind of lean toward getting rid of the sheep, who rely on others for their thoughts.

Aaaaand, discuss..

If they are as clueless as the census takers, it should be no problem. The one that I greeted with my welcoming committee asked me how to get to the next road south (with no houses on it). I told him back out the way he came.

He tried to show me his map and asked how to access fire roads that I would only try with my tractor before I would take my truck down.

Hope his Prius made it. :)
I have never seen a census taker in all my years here, so that may be a bonus? We will see.

So, I have long waffled on their intent. On one hand I think they are just killing all the sheople with the vaccine, on the other, I think maybe those are the people they want around because they are easily led and will do what they are told; getting rid of the people who think for themselves and are willing to fight back, with the real virus coming to take them out.

They have said since the 90's that they want Earth to only have 500 million people. I think it even says it in Agenda 21. So, I kind of lean toward getting rid of the sheep, who rely on others for their thoughts.

Aaaaand, discuss..
They were really hoping "ALL" of us were willing to take the jab after such a "devastating pandemic" as the MSM were trying to push. Obviously they didnt think that the majority already does not trust their butts and do their own research on the actual disease of Covid with survival rates verses getting vaccinated with an unapproved FDA emergency vaccine. They may actually get disappointed in the end though. With all the sheeple taking the vaccine, who are going to be dying off sooner or even later, they will be left with the rebellious.

I have never seen a census taker in all my years here, so that may be a bonus? We will see.

I purposely didn’t fill out census. I wanted to see if they came.

I chewed his ### about we can’t get Mail delivery the whole time.

I know Post Office Boundries were heated in older times. But you can’t get to the official post office from here without driving through 2 other zip codes.

I have a mailbox etc type so I can get packages delivered. They should reimburse me for the fuel or the box for doing it.

We found a letter down at the rent property addressed to hunny from FEMA dealing with a claim. Since no one has lived at that address for months now because we were not willing to get it rented during the pandemic rules, we held off. Yeah it is fraud. . . no doubt. Hunny called the number to say it was not him and it has now been turned over to the "investigators".

Has anyone else followed along with Biden’s remarks on going “door to door” to vaccinate people that haven’t yet gotten a shot?

to me, his comments read as though he’s taking another step forward with mandatory vaccinations. Don’t forget, he pushed for mandatory vaccines back before the November general elections.

Personally, if he goes that route, and a bunch of CDC Stasi decide to force injections into individuals, then lethal force would be justified IMO. As it would be considered self defense since legally speaking a syringe with an unknown substance can be considered a weapon.

I heard a story once and was never able to go back and verify it so this is one of those right wing conspiracies right now.

During WW2, the German SS ran Czechoslovakia and its fantastic industrial complex, the Skoda Works. The SS officer who ran it, Reinhardt Heydrich was eventually assassinated by two Polish or Czech guys trained in England to do this job. The Germans went crazy. They went so crazy they killed everyone in two small Czech towns. But they felt that did not solve the problem in the basic, wider sense. So, the Germans started fluoridation of the drinking water in the area. They believed fluoride caused the populace to be passive, suggestive, and docile.

As I say, I lost this reference and have been looking for it again for years. But the point of that article or reference, whatever, is clear. Sometimes, the government is wiling to drug the entire population by deception. You have to ask yourself why it is so very important for us all to be vaccinated against a nothingburger disease which even can be treated with drugs. The disease is the excuse to put something hidden into our bodies. There just can be no other explanation.

You have to ask yourself why it is so very important for us all to be vaccinated against a nothingburger disease which even can be treated with drugs.
You also have to ask yourself why they go nuts whenever anyone talks about treating it with drugs.

If someone stands in front of my door with a syringe, he or she has 10 seconds to vanish into thin air. If the person does not want to understand this, he or she will have a very painful experience.

Seems you're in an good mood today.... normally you'll give them 5 seconds.... 😂

Latest posts

Back