“Door to door” vaccinations, and what that would entail

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree_of_Liberty

Reaction score
Has anyone else followed along with Biden’s remarks on going “door to door” to vaccinate people that haven’t yet gotten a shot?

to me, his comments read as though he’s taking another step forward with mandatory vaccinations. Don’t forget, he pushed for mandatory vaccines back before the November general elections.

Personally, if he goes that route, and a bunch of CDC Stasi decide to force injections into individuals, then lethal force would be justified IMO. As it would be considered self defense since legally speaking a syringe with an unknown substance can be considered a weapon.

Joe Xiden is a potato. How he can say something so unAmerican and the left doesn't even blink, should really get people "woke".

This will never happen. Let's pretend they tried it. They would start in the cities, and someone would shoot them in the face, for the same reason you just listed. That should end the mandatory injection of an experimental concoction discussion. There are jst too many people who refuse to take it, and many are spread out all over rural areas. Who is going to go door to door in rural areas for this?

What I see happening is them forcing vaccination by not allowing the smart people to do anything without it. They will figure out a way that you cannot travel, work, get food, get any kind of license (driver's concealed carry, business, etc). They may even refuse to let you into a healthcare facility. They will make it impossible for you to live without it. That should spark a CW.

Joe Xiden is a potato. How he can say something so unAmerican and the left doesn't even blink, should really get people "woke".

This will never happen. Let's pretend they tried it. They would start in the cities, and someone would shoot them in the face, for the same reason you just listed. That should end the mandatory injection of an experimental concoction discussion. There are jst too many people who refuse to take it, and many are spread out all over rural areas. Who is going to go door to door in rural areas for this?

What I see happening is them forcing vaccination by not allowing the smart people to do anything without it. They will figure out a way that you cannot travel, work, get food, get any kind of license (driver's concealed carry, business, etc). They may even refuse to let you into a healthcare facility. They will make it impossible for you to live without it. That should spark a CW.
I can see that happening mostly in the blue states
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/t...-requiring-proof-of-covid-19-vaccine/2651902/

Yes customers, but it does not address the employees. . .I posted a few weeks ago when Abbott was to sign this. OSHA is now addressing protocol for healthcare workers and judges have upheld that businesses (hospitals) can in fact make the vaccine mandatory for healthcare workers, even here in Texas. So where does that stop? Will the essential workers be next? I am considered an essential worker. I have already told hunny I would quit if the vaccine becomes mandatory. I don't care if I have to sell every goat I have except 1 that I would never give up. I know I have other ways to make money on our little farm, but it would not be as much as what I make right now.

Has anyone else followed along with Biden’s remarks on going “door to door” to vaccinate people that haven’t yet gotten a shot?

to me, his comments read as though he’s taking another step forward with mandatory vaccinations. Don’t forget, he pushed for mandatory vaccines back before the November general elections.

Personally, if he goes that route, and a bunch of CDC Stasi decide to force injections into individuals, then lethal force would be justified IMO. As it would be considered self defense since legally speaking a syringe with an unknown substance can be considered a weapon.
I read that if you put up a No Trespassing sign you could actually be able to prosecute anyone coming to your door uninvited.

1625789872093.jpeg

1625788021895.png
1625788321399.png
1625788209263.png

If they are as clueless as the census takers, it should be no problem. The one that I greeted with my welcoming committee asked me how to get to the next road south (with no houses on it). I told him back out the way he came.

He tried to show me his map and asked how to access fire roads that I would only try with my tractor before I would take my truck down.

Hope his Prius made it. :)

I could see them doing something like a tax for the unvaxxed, like San Jose just did for all gun owners. What boggles my mind, is that the politicians keep doing things like this and nobody is taking them out. I see all of these "mass shooters", and every time I think to myself, what a waste; they could have gone after the people trying to destroy America.

Go ahead, judge me. Don't care.

I could see them doing something like a tax for the unvaxxed, like San Jose just did for all gun owners. What boggles my mind, is that the politicians keep doing things like this and nobody is taking them out. I see all of these "mass shooters", and every time I think to myself, what a waste; they could have gone after the people trying to destroy America.

Go ahead, judge me. Don't care.
That will come in the form of health insurance costs, don’t give them additional ideas to tax.

On your second point, that is brewing. It is why we prep.
I have lost faith in politicians to hope for 2022 or 2024. I may be in the bluest of blue areas but posts from the rest of the country give me hope.

I feel the race war will the kickoff event (the past year proves that). The past year of keeping us separated and dividing us Is the second fire.
What will the 3rd be? To create mass confusion, decisiveness etc.
Massive inflation? Govt spending heading that way.

They are planning a big way to destroy us. It’s above my pay grade to figure it out, just try to stay ahead of it.

You are not the only one here. . . Unless voter integrity is addressed and we actually gain back that trust with full forensic audits in not just our swing States, our country is doomed in my opinion.

Right now I am questioning even here in Texas. . . The mayor races along with district races.

I doubt if Joe's thugs are smart enough to find my place. It isn't that we're that well hidden, its just that Joe's idiots are that stupid. I'm guessing that they'll hire locals for this door to door scam. I live in a very conservative area but I'm sure that they'll find enough losers even here to follow along, until someone gets shot. Then they'll use the national guard.

Latest posts

Back