‘Total Chaos’: Texas Sheriff Bill Waybourn Responds To The ‘Defund Police’ Movement

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/...bourn-responds-to-the-defund-police-movement/
‘Total Chaos’: Texas Sheriff Bill Waybourn Responds To The ‘Defund Police’ Movement

Stephanie Hamill Video Columnist
June 05, 2020 5:40 PM ET
Font Size:
Tarrant County Sheriff Bill Waybourn joined the Daily Caller’s Stephanie Hamill to discuss the growing movement to “defund police,” the George Floyd protests and more.

During the interview Waybourn did not hold back on his thoughts about the growing movement to “defund police” in the wake of Floyd’s death.

“It would be total chaos,” said Waybourn. “Everybody would be on their own. I would say at that point the Second Amendment would become the most important amendment in the world.”

Waybourn also went into detail about how the riots and the anti-police sentiment is affecting morale among law enforcement. (RELATED: Trump Lashes Out At ‘Defund The Police’ Campaign, Says A Vote For Him Means ‘More Money For Law Enforcement’.)

“I think that they’re angry, and when I say angry, I mean they’re angry because at a moment, they’re saying hey, we were standing with you and then suddenly we become your enemy,” said Waybourn. “We agree with you that we want justice in this case.”

He went on to discuss how the anti-police sentiment may affect recruiting for law enforcement in the future.

This is the interview. I agree 100% with this sheriff.

He spoke the honest truth! Our world is going downhill real quick right now. It's not just in the US either. These protest have hit Europe too as @BillMasen has pointed out . . It really seems to be playing out with one thing after the next this year alone. Convenient it's an election year isn't it? I know conspiracy theory. . . .
Liberal mayors and liberal city councils.
Step one, no local police.
Step two, special enforcement managers.
Step three, gov't shock troops.
If you keep believing what the left is saying this is where we are heading. It may not all happen in my lifetime, but if the left gets a hold of everything this is where we are heading.

ea9b5971dc69b75a-jpeg.43397

When the Dems and BLM is finished with the defund campaign this will probably a close resemblance of what you will get for law enforcement.

I'm surprised to cops didn't drop him, he fired on them and the other entrance in the background wasn't even blocked. Is he the only cop on duty?

I'm surprised to cops didn't drop him, he fired on them and the other entrance in the background wasn't even blocked. Is he the only cop on duty?
Was supprised as well, but the totally drunk on duty is not something new, started seeing it just before I left, had an incident where 2 colleuges were arguing, one was drunk and was going to pull his firearm and I just calmly told him if you pull it you die. This all happened while they were on duty. My neighbor across the street from me is an ex cop fired for fraud, but the local cops drink with him during the day while on duty, their van pulls up about once or twice a week depends on when his buddies are on duty.

Last edited:
“It would be total chaos,” said Waybourn. “Everybody would be on their own. I would say at that point the Second Amendment would become the most important amendment in the world.”

I agree with him 100%. I will respectfully take issue with this statement in that IMHO the Second Amendment is already the most important issue in the world. Without the Second Amendment you wouldn't have any others.

Latest posts

Back