You go Granny!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
79 year old woman pops off two rounds at home invader, who is later apprehended and charged with home invasion.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-...tedly-shoots-at-suspected-home-intruder-twice
Excerpt: "In the midst of the alleged break-in, the woman shouted to the suspect, “I got something for you” before shooting a weapon, according to ABC News.

She later reportedly fired off a second shot after the individual managed to get inside and up to another floor of her home.

"I'm waiting on ya. When you come down them stairs, I'm gonna blow your damn brains out. I'm waiting,” she shouted before taking the shot, according to ABC News."

I got a chuckle out of this one. . . My MIL granny heard men in her backyard in the middle of the night a couple years ago. She pulled out her pistol and took aim. Saw it was Entergy repairmen. Told the guys they almost got shot and next time ring the bell first. You got to know she was over 90 at the time. :)

Latest posts

Back