Yeah Gun and knife controls REALLY work

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Mideastern folks have brought tribal warfare to Europe *sigh

So, the free world thinks that by incorporating the Mideastern folks into their civilized society that its going to end endemic warfare, that thinking is fxxken nuts, you have generations upon generations of hate! You can't civilize hatred you can only suppress it for a short time until it blows up.

Saw a story today that ACID attacks were on the rise in the UK. Um, I'd rather be shot....thanks.

Seriously, these idiots think that outlawing a tool is going to magically make murderous folks just decide....nah.....

Doesn't work like that. Deny them one tool, they'll just find another.

Saw a story today that ACID attacks were on the rise in the UK. Um, I'd rather be shot....thanks.

Seriously, these idiots think that outlawing a tool is going to magically make murderous folks just decide....nah.....

Doesn't work like that. Deny them one tool, they'll just find another.

But But But surely if you ban something and make it illegal then all the criminals will immediately give up theirs ?

Scotlands AIR GUN licencing scheme is one year old, you have to apply for a gun licence even for air guns. It is estimated over 500,000 airguns are in circulations, licence applications today round 20,000.

You can get some pretty wicked air guns these days....some even shoot faster than the speed of sound.

You can get some pretty wicked air guns these days....some even shoot faster than the speed of sound.

Yup just seen one in the US media that is British made and 97 ft pounds of power, the UK version is 12 ft pounds, we are better off using the hardwood stocks as a club.

45 caliber PCP air rifle, 930 fps, 400 ft lbs energy - that's equivalent to a 45 ACP
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...ber-pellet-black-synthetic-stock-matte-barrel
356612.jpg

I'm shopping around for a new compact air carbine or bullpup in 22, Looking at the BSA Ultra SE SBR and the FX Wildcat bullpup. But I want / NEED to know how to strip, tune and tweak them if TSHTF.

Latest posts

Back