WW3 starts with CCP?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you really going to believe what that site publishes

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia

are you really going to believe what that site publishes

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia

It's not a fake news site. What was stated in the article is what the CCP have said. You copy what Wikipedia says? Lol, your looking like a leftists parrot.

It's not a fake news site. What was stated in the article is what the CCP have said. You copy what Wikipedia says? Lol, your looking like a leftists parrot.
you think what you want,,,, but there is not one honest news source in this country,,, they either lean to far left or to far right,, I don't believe anything I don't see with my own eyes

and if you want to start name calling,,, I have been here 5 years and not one thing you have put on here saying this was coming has happened,,,,,, I am still waiting for it,,,,, any of it

I think you are full of hot air....................................

and if you want to start name calling,,, I have been here 5 years and not one thing you have put on here saying this was coming has happened,,,,,, I am still waiting for it,,,,, any of it

I think you are full of hot air....................................

Then you haven't been paying attention or your not truthful. It's no loss to me.

We are all full of hot air, unless you consider 98 degrees not hot. It's at the very least, very warm.

you think what you want,,,, but there is not one honest news source in this country,,, they either lean to far left or to far right,, I don't believe anything I don't see with my own eyes

Your claim that the Gateway Pundit is fake news from Wikipedia? The creator of Wikipedia says he would not believe anything found on Wikipedia.

I take it all with more than a grain of salt,,, a lot of conspiracy theory's are on here,,, a good bit of paranoia ,,, and a lot of wishful thinking,, and then there is some that is so far outlandish that I just leave completely alone

but I like it here and don't try to rock the boat to much

Your claim that the Gateway Pundit is fake news from Wikipedia? The creator of Wikipedia says he would not believe anything found on Wikipedia.
China may very well have said that but they are not foolish enough to think that nuking Japan would not trigger their own demise ,,,,,,,,

it is all SABER RATTLING nothing more

At first I thought you was being funny, until I realized you was serious.

I don't think everything they say is true, nor domI think its fake. Which is why I put a question mark after it. It means I'm questioning whether it's true or not and it's open for discussion.

just like Japan joined in with Prez Trump's anti-China alliance he was forming building up - Japan and every other country in the region knows they are next >> Taiwan is going down - it won't be a peaceful takeover - it'll be a bloody massacre - anybody that interferes or give sanctuary to the rebels will catch some hell ...

the USAF is taking measures because they know Okinawa-based Kadena Airbase is now vulnerable to Chinese conventional arms total annihilation - no illusion about Japan and US assets being attacked ....

At first I thought you was being funny, until I realized you was serious.

I don't think everything they say is true, nor domI think its fake. Which is why I put a question mark after it. It means I'm questioning whether it's true or not and it's open for discussion.
it is a chitty world we live in when our Government and the news can not be trusted

China may very well have said that but they are not foolish enough to think that nuking Japan would not trigger their own demise ,,,,,,,,

it is all SABER RATTLING nothing more

by whom these days?? - Biden won't even talk to the Japanese - think he's backing them up in any way? >>> don't count out Biden evacing the US military from both Japan and South Korea and possibly nullifying Guam's effectiveness

I know that I'm a minority here, but I dont give 2 shyts for Taiwan. Certainly not enough to even think about getting in to another war that we could never win.

Give Taiwan nukes of their own. That is the best we SHOULD do. China does not have a great history of invading other countries in spite of their talk.

Here is some irony for you. Because Taiwan is not recognized by the UN as a country, it cannot participate officially in any international nuclear non-proliferation treaties or conventions, therefore it cannot legally violate any of those treaties or conventions. It is officially (according to the UN) part of China.
China is an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
Therefore, according to the UN itself, Taiwan is part of an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
How's that for irony? LOL

We know for a fact that there have been US nuclear weapons stationed in Taiwan. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan is capable of enriching uranium and has the technology to build a nuclear bomb. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan bought 100 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1973 and 1974, and contracted for another 4,000 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1980. The status of that order is unknown...
In 1987 a defector to the US, Colonel Chang Hsien-yi Deputy Director of Nuclear Research at INER, told us that Taiwan was one or two years away from being able to produce a deliverable nuclear bomb.
Taiwan has been under a continuous threat of annihilation by Communist China for over 70 years.

Do the math...

Here is some irony for you. Because Taiwan is not recognized by the UN as a country, it cannot participate officially in any international nuclear non-proliferation treaties or conventions, therefore it cannot legally violate any of those treaties or conventions. It is officially (according to the UN) part of China.
China is an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
Therefore, according to the UN itself, Taiwan is part of an NPT-designated nuclear weapons state.
How's that for irony? LOL

We know for a fact that there have been US nuclear weapons stationed in Taiwan. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan is capable of enriching uranium and has the technology to build a nuclear bomb. That's no secret.
We know for a fact that Taiwan bought 100 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1973 and 1974, and contracted for another 4,000 tons of uranium from South Africa in 1980. The status of that order is unknown...
In 1987 a defector to the US, Colonel Chang Hsien-yi Deputy Director of Nuclear Research at INER, told us that Taiwan was one or two years away from being able to produce a deliverable nuclear bomb.
Taiwan has been under a continuous threat of annihilation by Communist China for over 70 years.

Do the math...
I have to be honest here,,, as long as Taiwan and China just wipe each other out I don't care what they do,,,, yes if the nuke each other there will be fallout but by the time it reaches us,, if it reaches us it should be pretty well spent meaning it should not be very harmful to us

I have to be honest here,,, as long as Taiwan and China just wipe each other out I don't care what they do,,,, yes if the nuke each other there will be fallout but by the time it reaches us,, if it reaches us it should be pretty well spent meaning it should not be very harmful to us

better care - if Biden & Company and the rest of the International Darkside shrugg their collective shoulders >>> China's adventure to start their Asian conquest is all but sanctioned >>

Japan won't be setting back because they know they'll be in line when the encirclement is ready >> first time since WW2 Japan now has an aircraft carrier to extend their aviation punch across Asia - and Japan definitely can do a nuke when necessary >> Biden might get away again with the massacre of the Taiwanese - abandoning Japan and violating allllll kinds of treaties won't be accepted - Japan goes to war - the US follows

I know that I'm a minority here, but I dont give 2 shyts for Taiwan. Certainly not enough to even think about getting in to another war that we could never win.

There is some old school communists in Russia whose popularity is growing again who think they should take Alaska from from the US, I hope your allies shown more support than you have for Taiwan.

As for WW3 IF it happens the only certainty is you can bet the United States will be one of the triggers.

Latest posts

Back