Went to the "Knive Show"

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe SA

Demi-God
Reaction score
This guy stood out head and shoulders above the rest.
uploadfromtaptalk1446389219259.jpg

http://www.blackdragonforge.co.za/default.asp

have a soft spot for blades too,but it's part of the Finnish heritage,nothings been "pacified" more than with the traditional puukko here in my neck of woods ;)

Blades are priced well for custom.. $90.00 U.S. for a 5 inch blade in 5160 steel is actually good. Shipping may be murder though. lol

have a soft spot for blades too,but it's part of the Finnish heritage,nothings been "pacified" more than with the traditional puukko here in my neck of woods ;)

CONTINENTAL AFRICA SERIES PUUKKO (Vincent French)

Inspired by our visit to Finland to learn to make the Finnish Puukko, and the fact that we are South- African, and that I have worked in 11 Africa Countries, and finally the great relationship between Finnish friends who were prepared to teach me the method of making the Finnish Puukko, I have endevoured to launch the Continental Africa Series Puukko.

Our CONTINENTAL AFRICA SERIES PUUKKO or CAP, will be made with handles true to Africa, with African Woods, Game Horns and Game Bone depicting the Spirit of Africa.

On the sheaths, the Africa Continent will be prominent in Art Work... And each CAP will be issued with a Special Certificate containing the history and relevance to the African Material Used.

Each Puukko will have a unique serial number on the blade as well as on the Certificate

uploadfromtaptalk1446622987081.jpg

Latest posts

Back