Urban air pollution killing more than ever

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Note that as the unchecked migration from the regions and abroad into cities like London and ever increasing traffic growth follows that the air gets ever worse even though Congestion charges and Anti pollution laws are in place.

How long before we see people wearing anti pollution masks the way the masses do in Beijing and Tokyo, As it is many cyclists already wear filter masks in London . our Urban colleagues need to consider extra preps to address this extra threat

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...onths-by-the-capitals-toxic-air-a3235841.html

Not enough money on this planet that would see me letting any of my loved ones live in cities like London, LA, Birmingham, New York, Houston, Newcastle etc, the air pollution is growing and most urban water supplies pass through 7 sets of kidneys before it reaches the sea, then cases like FLINT spring to mind, water at the cheapest price instead of the best quality.

I have to check the PM every day. It affects my breathing and is the deciding factor if I go out or stay in. I'm looking at the Current Air Quality for Atlanta; PM25 (PM=Particulate Matter) Does that article mean 2.5 or simply 25. No wonder I'm on oxygen. Yes I do have to wear a mask outside especially when it's windy.

I just found out that we are getting the smoke from Fort McMurray here in Atlanta. Or PM of it due to the Jet stream. Depending on the jet steam we get pollen from Oregon and Washington and every place in-between.

Latest posts

Back