Synagogue shooting

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The liberal media . President Trump is the most Pro Israel President We have had but the liberal media will push that Trump and We Deplorable Dredge Bitter Clingers Trump Supporters are to blame .

Sometimes I just have to turn off Twitter. It's hard to believe that people are so ignorant.

I deleted my Twitter account a few weeks ago . I like the instant news but I found myself arguing with idiots all the time because i just can't let something's go . Also if i posted something Christian or Conservative i would get bombarded by some of the most vile crap anyone could think of .
But yes it is great for seeing what is happening almost instantly .
I may reactivate it and change the settings .

I deleted my Twitter account a few weeks ago . I like the instant news but I found myself arguing with idiots all the time because i just can't let something's go . Also if i posted something Christian or Conservative i would get bombarded by some of the most vile crap anyone could think of .
But yes it is great for seeing what is happening almost instantly .
I may reactivate it and change the settings .

I got rid of FB, but I like Twitter because I don't have any family or friends , just people talking about politics. Sometimes it's just good to get away from all of the family and friend drama

I didn't know if Ivanka converter to Judaism or if just her husband is Jewish.

If you look up anything about this guy, he's a massive wack-job. Hates Trump. Hates Jews. A friend has a term for this, "Bat-sh*t crazy". Total off-the-charts nutjob.

If Antifa had more guys like him, they could start a real war.

They should keep him alive just long enough to beat any information they need out of him. Then he is the perfect candidate for a public hanging. Other nutjobs need to see that there is a real consequence to their insanity. The election might be rushing it for schedule. But not more than 1 month from today.

I didn't know if Ivanka converter to Judaism or if just her husband is Jewish.

If you look up anything about this guy, he's a massive wack-job. Hates Trump. Hates Jews. A friend has a term for this, "Bat-sh*t crazy". Total off-the-charts nutjob.

If Antifa had more guys like him, they could start a real war.

They should keep him alive just long enough to beat any information they need out of him. Then he is the perfect candidate for a public hanging. Other nutjobs need to see that there is a real consequence to their insanity. The election might be rushing it for schedule. But not more than 1 month from today.
Ivanka converted to Judaism.

Reporters stopped Trump on His way to AF 1and asked Him about the crime . He went into detail about the death penalty and not dragging it out for years . It was a spur of the moment interview with off the cuff comments but was still better than any political speech made on the death penalty .
Rather impressive when You consider most politicians would have waived and said They shouldn't comment on a investigation .

I am getting to the point that I don't read these stories any longer ,they are not going to go away they will continue to happen,it may sound callous but if it doesn't happen in my back yard I don't care anymore

Its nothing new . These kinds of stories fill the news since I can remember and were going on pre history . The difference now is there is 24 hour instant news . When I was growing up the news came on 3 times a day and the TV channels signed off at midnight .

Its nothing new . These kinds of stories fill the news since I can remember and were going on pre history . The difference now is there is 24 hour instant news . When I was growing up the news came on 3 times a day and the TV channels signed off at midnight .

And they signed off with the patriotic poem and national anthem. Oh, the horror.

Reporters stopped Trump on His way to AF 1and asked Him about the crime . He went into detail about the death penalty and not dragging it out for years . It was a spur of the moment interview with off the cuff comments but was still better than any political speech made on the death penalty .
Rather impressive when You consider most politicians would have waived and said They shouldn't comment on a investigation .
And trump suggested that they have armed security and complained that the shooting made him have a bad hair day. Very helpful. Btw, the security they had were casualties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P7, I agree this has always been going on (Jack the Ripper?). But I think the frequency has gone up dramatically in the past few decades. 40 years ago there might have been 1 school shooting each year. Recently it's more like one each week or two. Yes, quicker 'news', but there is much more to report as well.

you know nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Not sure what you are complaining about. Here is the information on the suggestion about armed guards: https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-Synagogue-Shooting-Pittsburgh-498790791.html

I think what I read about guards getting shot was early on, apparently it was the responding police and SWAT team that got shot.... “In all, two police officers and two SWAT officers were wounded in the confrontation, Hissrich said. Three of them were shot, according to the city's public safety department.”

About the hair: https://apple.news/Aq5sD1kxsQpWk4acOxLfluA

Not sure what you are complaining about. Here is the information on the suggestion about armed guards: https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-Synagogue-Shooting-Pittsburgh-498790791.html

I think what I read about guards getting shot was early on, apparently it was the responding police and SWAT team that got shot.... “In all, two police officers and two SWAT officers were wounded in the confrontation, Hissrich said. Three of them were shot, according to the city's public safety department.”

About the hair: https://apple.news/Aq5sD1kxsQpWk4acOxLfluA

You may want to get your news from other than apple news or at least read the entire article and not just the headlines.

The comment about canceling because of his hair was a joke. The real reason he was thinking of canceling was the shooting,
"At first, I was thinking 'I'll cancel' and then I said we can't let evil change our life and change our schedule," the president said. "Otherwise, we give them too much credit, we make them too important."

You may want to get your news from other than apple news or at least read the entire article and not just the headlines.

And trump suggested that they have armed security and complained that the shooting made him have a bad hair day. Very helpful. Btw, the security they had were casualties.

They should have had armed security there . I agree that every facility where People gather should have armed security or let People carry if They want to . Every day armed Citizens stop crimes in progress . I carry almost every where I go simply because I want to . Every school in this area has armed Police officers asigned to them . I agree 100% with President Trump about armed security .

I think we'll find that there may have been closer jewish targets for him, but they did have armed security. These sorts of cowards always avoid someone who will and can defend themselves. It's what cowards do.

I believe that this particular synagogue was targeted because they were working with refugees.

The comment about canceling because of his hair was a joke. The real reason he was thinking of canceling was the shooting,
"At first, I was thinking 'I'll cancel' and then I said we can't let evil change our life and change our schedule," the president said. "Otherwise, we give them too much credit, we make them too important."

I don’t typically go there for news, I was trying to find a quote or synopsis from a source that was not ones picked on previously. I frequently check the ratings of sites for impartiality. That one may not have been the best choice, but I wanted to find out what the beef was.

Latest posts

Back